Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

Phew, Panic Over!!!

“You look over the course of the season and we could have had a lot more points in the bag by now. We could have beaten Coventry, we hammered Crewe for 90 minutes, we could have beaten Leeds, we could have got draws against Stoke and Watford and we should have won on Saturday."

Well that''s alright then - at least we should have won all these games which would mean that we should be in a far more healthy position in the league...

And there was me worrying that the whole idea of this football thingy was to WIN games....well now that Worthy''s put me straight that''s all right then...Worthy''s job should be safe then...

Dicky, I''m with you, the rest of you lot with your anti-Worthington bile can all go jump in a lake - call yourselves supporters?

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read! Should have has nothing to do with actually having.....I should have won the lottery but chose the wrong numbers....woops!

We should not have been in the position we were going into the last game of last season and we should not have been relegated.....Well according to you and your argument this is enough, the truth of it is we were in that position and we did get relegated. Ifs, buts and should haves are for losers!  Taking action when necessary, winning games and points on the board..this is for winners and is what we are lacking.

Still it amuses me that people still think like this!

OTBC

St.John

Wheras, what amuses many of us St.John Cooper, is that there people such as you who are so quick to jump down someone''s throat before taking the time to appreciate you have chosen the wrong throat.

Warney should have caught that catch so the Aussies should have retained the Ashes.

Man Utd should have beaten Arsenal in the Cup Final in May.

THAT goal in 1966 should have been ruled out for not crossing the line.

France should have been awarded the 2012 Olympics because London has an inadequate transport system

Sol Campbell''s goal against Portugal in Euro 2004 should have stood.

The Germans should have won WW2 had they not invaded Russia.

Mr Worthington, on your analysis the world would be a very different place. It doesn''t get us very far. I suggest you concentrate on getting things right rather than making up excuses from your base in "Colney- Excuse free zone".