Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Michael turner

Did he do it picking up his wages or picking up the kids from school? He didn''t do it playing.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Did he do it picking up his wages or picking up the kids from school? He didn''t do it playing.[/quote]What a mean-minded comment. Turner is a good pro who deserves better than this. You think that just because a player isn''t featuring for the first team he contributes nothing? Try asking the younger players about him. And if I''m not mistaken, I believe he did pick the injury up playing -- for the U23s where his experience and leadership make a difference.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="keelansgrandad"]Did he do it picking up his wages or picking up the kids from school? He didn''t do it playing.[/quote]What a mean-minded comment. Turner is a good pro who deserves better than this. You think that just because a player isn''t featuring for the first team he contributes nothing? Try asking the younger players about him. And if I''m not mistaken, I believe he did pick the injury up playing -- for the U23s where his experience and leadership make a difference.[/quote]

Some people, it makes you wonder 😉

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="keelansgrandad"]Did he do it picking up his wages or picking up the kids from school? He didn''t do it playing.[/quote]What a mean-minded comment. Turner is a good pro who deserves better than this. You think that just because a player isn''t featuring for the first team he contributes nothing? Try asking the younger players about him. And if I''m not mistaken, I believe he did pick the injury up playing -- for the U23s where his experience and leadership make a difference.[/quote]

Lighten up please.

If you look at my comment it was very much based around the word picking up based on previous comments.

It was meant very much tongue in cheek.

"What a mean-minded comment. Turner is a good pro who deserves better than this. You think that just because a player isn''t featuring for the first team he contributes nothing? Try asking the younger players about him. And if I''m not mistaken, I believe he did pick the injury up playing -- for the U23s where his experience and leadership make a difference."

Well said. The little bumpkin no mark Norfolkers have been out in force lately.