Sign in to follow this  
morty

Brizzle City away beamback.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]Carrow Road Tuesday March 7th.[/quote]Morty : Note to selfRemember to buy a ticket before they sell out [:D][/quote][Y]

Looking forward to this one , We have a direct flight Cork to Brizzle yeeha , . 24 hrs and 25 mins in that ''lovely'' City.

Just have to find decent accomodation ( at a decent price), shouldnt be too hard on a tuesday, methinks.

[quote user="nu_matik"]As long as pissed up mental case Mark Rivers is on commentary I''m in.[/quote]They are using Mark Walton again.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nu_matik"]As long as pissed up mental case Mark Rivers is on commentary I''m in.[/quote]They are using Mark Walton again.[/quote]
With Wes on piano?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nu_matik"]As long as pissed up mental case Mark Rivers is on commentary I''m in.[/quote]They are using Mark Walton again.[/quote]
With Wes on piano?
[/quote]I was talking to Chris Goreham earlier, and he didn''t mention Wes on piano[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nu_matik"]As long as pissed up mental case Mark Rivers is on commentary I''m in.[/quote]They are using Mark Walton again.[/quote]
With Wes on piano?
[/quote]I was talking to Chris Goreham earlier, and he didn''t mention Wes on piano[;)][/quote]
Did he say who''d be shifting the piano?[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nu_matik"]As long as pissed up mental case Mark Rivers is on commentary I''m in.[/quote]They are using Mark Walton again.[/quote]
With Wes on piano?
[/quote]I was talking to Chris Goreham earlier, and he didn''t mention Wes on piano[;)][/quote]
[/quote]I reckon Dijks could lend a hand with it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nu_matik"]As long as pissed up mental case Mark Rivers is on commentary I''m in.[/quote]They are using Mark Walton again.[/quote]
With Wes on piano?
[/quote]I think a young Gareth Bale was helping out here, at least with the shifting side of thingsclick