Sign in to follow this  
Bill

C'mon you binneeeeers !

What a heartwarming story.The game is at Poorman road though. Still can''t see the bins getting anything from the game.

morty wrote the following post at 17/02/2017 12:41 PM:

And its great that you''re here to tell everyone else how to behave!

I''ll leave you to it, like I say, not interested in an off topic discussion!

And you never do that, do you?

I''m not interested in anything you have to say, but funny how you keep replying to me.

Forgot you were in charge. I''ll leave you to your childish games, but I think EVERYONE knows what you are doing.

See ya.

[quote user="morty"]Does the binners on loan striker start his ban this weekend?I really can''t see them getting anything from Leeds.[/quote]

Do you mean Lawrence? If so, yes, first of his 2 match ban is tomorrow, then concludes against us next Sunday. Scored 8 of their last 10 goals apparently.

[quote user="Woodman"][quote user="morty"]Does the binners on loan striker start his ban this weekend?I really can''t see them getting anything from Leeds.[/quote]

Do you mean Lawrence? If so, yes, first of his 2 match ban is tomorrow, then concludes against us next Sunday. Scored 8 of their last 10 goals apparently.[/quote]Aye, thats the badger[Y]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"I really can''t see them getting anything from Leeds."

You get a lot from Leeds.

Stayed there once on the way to Bradford for tax business.

Asked the taxi driver to take me to the naughty ladies.

They were good. All six of them. Couldn''t understand a word they said though.

Sexy things.[/quote]I don''t think we''ve seen behaviour like since a poster left his PC logged in and his ''nephews'' took over.

On message I do hope this plucky little club and it''s threadbare squad don''t over exert themselves on Saturday and leave themselves a bit worse for wear for their cup final the following Sunday.I shall have my fingers crosed that this spirited bunch of misfits and freebies can take something from the dirty Leeds.... but not at too greater costIf only so as not to give our excitable rural neighbours something to hide behind if they are beaten .... yet againSo my watch words for the Saturday afternoon will beC''mon you bineeeers .... but be careful