Sign in to follow this  
Bill

C'mon you binneeeeers !

A with Lakey, I shall be wishing the plucky little club all the best against the dirty LeedsThey seemed to have picked up a bit in the last few weeks and perhaps this is a chance for them to do their wealthy neighbours a favour.A draw will do... as their did againt BHA and Reading in the last couple of weeksWith Weds and Newcastle to go how delighted would they feel knowing they had helped their fellow East Anglians into the playoffsPlay up you binmen ......... or should that be, pay up you binmen ?

That''s my thought as wellI think he has hit 8 out of their last ten scoredSo realistically any thing they can nick off Leeds will be a bonus, much as elsewhere - but draws against BHA and Reading suggest there is a spark there

Yes smart management by Mc Carthy to elicit such a player for loan money.

Now he''s got two more for peanuts. Huws etc.

Meanwhile our dope, so loved by those who claim to hold the purse strings, spends £7m on a question mark.

Unbelievable!

An Ipswich win is in our best interests...

However, with Lawrence out they will struggle to score. I would take a 0-0 draw right now - if Leeds then fail to beat Wednesday we will be banging on the door...

Likewise, if Wednesday dont win this weekend they will be under pressure in that Leeds game

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Yes smart management by Mc Carthy to elicit such a player for loan money.

Meanwhile our dope, so loved by those who claim to hold the purse strings, spends £7m on a question mark.

Unbelievable![/quote]

At least we''ve got some money,at least we''ve got some money

Yes, Broadstairs - just like that time Roeder got all those great loan players in.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Yes smart management by Mc Carthy to elicit such a player for loan money.

Unbelievable![/quote]Why aren''t we Ipswich?[:(]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]I''d rather win as many games as we can, and if at the end of the season we have enough points then so be it. I won''t be cheering Ipswich Town on.[/quote]^^^ This.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Let''s not have a poll on it though. 😭[/quote]I dunno, it would be interesting to canvas opinion.[:)]

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 16/02/2017 5:18 PM:

I''d rather win as many games as we can, and if at the end of the season we have enough points then so be it. I won''t be cheering Ipswich Town on.

It''s not cheering Ipswich in tho, (shudders) it''s just wanting the teams near us, who can affect our own outcome to not do well, despite and whoever the opposition, surely?

VanWink wrote the following post at 16/02/2017 5:21 PM:

I want whatever is best for Norwich

^^^ This

Looks like the reverse to me buddy.

Anyway I thought you had flounced off cos you couldn''t take it any more on this forum, how was the holiday?

Unbelievable![/quote]You do seem to like the binners don''t you - and curiously like having a go at our club .... hmmmAs to your guff, please point out the player we paid £7m for, with some reliable evidence.. either club, him or his agent etcMM not smart enough as a manager to keep the gobby little kid''s mouth shut as he has racked up 10 bookings mostly for dissent, but smart enough to have set the Championship alive with the dazzling skills of Leon Best. Though not Johnny Williams or Steven Taylor two loanees out injured. How many time has Williams been injured. More time s than Conor Grant the Everton loanee played  who soon wanted out of poorman road after a couple of months.And under MM''s smart management the fans have been staying away in their thousands, and Evans has trousered a few more millionsI wish we could be that smart

Are you trying to insinuate something bumpkin?

Clearly you seem to know more about them than I do.

Bumpkin.

Long may they cease to prosper, but their manager is no dope. I fear our''s might be.

Twat!

Bumpkin. Laughing stock.

Idiot.

About time you changed your name again.

Laughing stock.

Now why not calm down and give us some evidence to back YOUR claim ?"Meanwhile our dope, so loved by those who claim to hold the purse strings, spends £7m on a question mark.We can come to the question of why you feel the need to keep making up stuff so you can slag off NCFC a bit later, but for now.....