Sign in to follow this  
morty

City 360 Part 2

Fantastic.

Good to hear AN say he''s made an error. Too often during the horrendous run I felt he came across arrogant. Players still up for the fight though (eventually) so credit where it''s due.

Unfortunately I don''t think Martin will ever win over those fans that have already turned and will find anything to moan about whether he''s MOM or had a howler. Unfair imo and obvious he really cares - can''t say that for everyone in the squad.

Love Wes

Loved it. Wish the club would do more things like this. Extended match highlights would also be great - and actually including things like neat moves and individual skills that don''t even materialize into direct chances!

Thought Neil and Martin in particular were excellent in this, Klose too.

AN is certainly starting to win me back over again.

Well put together, with the honesty shining through, especially starting the vid with the lowest point.

Can''t help thinking Timm could have got a better deal at Specsavers though.

Well, they got the timing right, just after our upturn haha!

These are great videos though. I think AN is right when he says Wes is special and probably the most creative in the championship. We are very lucky to still have him after that Hughton season.

AN comes across well as always. Martin has always come across well too and pleased for him to have a chance to explain his Brighton interview. Which I didn''t disagree with.

No appearance from Wynn-Jones or Balls. I should think they have run out of ideas and are too embarassed to show their faces. However a wise choice to keep Delia away from the camera.

[quote user="Len"]No appearance from Wynn-Jones or Balls. I should think they have run out of ideas and are too embarassed to show their faces. However a wise choice to keep Delia away from the camera.[/quote]Delia was in the pub today with the away fans, pre game.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Len"]No appearance from Wynn-Jones or Balls. I should think they have run out of ideas and are too embarassed to show their faces. However a wise choice to keep Delia away from the camera.[/quote]Delia was in the pub today with the away fans, pre game.[/quote]My wife went shopping in John Lewis.