Sign in to follow this  
morty

Surely not.....

It could explain a few performances today though.....[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsujxavjix.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsujxavjix.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You''d certainly hope not.

Should be asked at next interview though, fans deserve to know if the players don''t give a fck.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled3_zpsntcfkpuw.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled3_zpsntcfkpuw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="hogesar"]Cheers, couldn''t see Lafferty tweet as he blocked me a while back...[/quote]I''m clearly not doing twitter right if I haven''t been blocked by Lafferty[:(]

Yes because the players will party the night before the game with the manager, coaches and club officials all watching....

The person who wrote that tweet needs to really consider where their life is at the moment

[quote user="Syteanric"]Yes because the players will party the night before the game with the manager, coaches and club officials all watching....

The person who wrote that tweet needs to really consider where their life is at the moment[/quote]Bit of a strange one to make up though.You would have thought if he was there and seeing them all drinking, he''d have taken a sneaky picture.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Simply can''t see that happening.[/quote]I have heard lots of stories from times gone by, but I didn''t think stuff like this goes on anymore?Not surprised to see Lafferty involved though lol.

Wouldn''t surprise me at all. You are all assuming the players actually listen to the manager and have respect for him. The last couple of seasons should prove that is not the case. The club is a laughing stock from top to bottom.

Not in this day and age, even at Championship level, players are much more disciplined in themselves. (probably would exclude Lafferty from that) can''t think of any player other than the joker who would get involved.

Lessingham, did you not see the pics of Rooney when on England duty earlier in the season.

Agreed it wasn''t the night before a match, but was close too from what I remember.

Was the the night of the match, and he didn''t play Greavsy? (can''t remember the facts)

Also don''t tun Alex Neil would be sounding off in a hotel n front of a random punter ? think culprits would have been sent home....... actually where was Madison today ?????

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Was the the night of the match, and he didn''t play Greavsy? (can''t remember the facts)

Also don''t tun Alex Neil would be sounding off in a hotel n front of a random punter ? think culprits would have been sent home....... actually where was Madison today ?????[/quote]If the guy is on a wind up, its an odd one, he''s not even a Burton fan, he''s a Villa fan, as far as I can make out.

From memory I thought it was between two matches having played one but believe it was already known he wouldn''t be playing the next one, can''t be sure tho.

Just saying that players do go on a bender sometimes mid season. Not saying it''s right tho.

Can''t remember who, but believe others involved, albeit to a lesser extent too.

Did think AN said Madison would be in squad, and he wasn''t, not sure why tho. He has had a back injury tho.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Just seen that. Can confirm that Lafferty is still a bell end though.[/quote][:D]

Sadly, yesterday''s performance meant this looked plausible.

Why are they overnighting for a game in Burton anyway? We are a mid table Champioship team now. Clearly getting up early is beyond this bunch of Prima Donnas.

Let''s stop mollycoddling these failures and make them accept they are not top footballers. It''s not like we are awash with money.