Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Burton Match Thread

Lost to Rotherham (bottom), drew against Wigan (2nd bottom), losing against the mighty Burton (3rd from bottom at start of play)

Why we''re not serious play off contenders. Will remain a joke under AN

According to Robins, Burton have no tactic but react to what is happening.

We need to be pushing them back into their own area. Thats a start.

@Lincoln You flip flopped quickly after crowing about Pritchard and Hoolahan just a few pages ago.....

You''d know all about bleating, that''s all you do about Lafferty isn''t it? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds does it Morty?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]You''d know all about bleating, that''s all you do about Lafferty isn''t it? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds does it Morty?[/quote]What are you even on about you mentallist?

[quote user="JF"]lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel) wrote the following post at 18/02/2017 4:16 PM:

It''s so disappointing.

We''re so unprofessional in our play. We can''t control games, especially away from home. It''s like a lottery everytime.

In game management..... we have none of it.

I thought having Wes and Pritchard in midfield meant we would control the play upfield limiting their attacks and possession? It worked wonders when they were both on against Newcastle....[/quote]

Well up until our equaliser that''s exactly what was happening! We look better with Wes on for Murphy that''s for sure.

Unfortunately with our back four, nothing can prevent soft goals.

You are criticising people for moaning yet that''s all you did about Lafferty after Tuesday but you are allowed to aren''t you? Oh and Mentallist, ha, resorting to name calling because I''m right with what I said 👍

[quote user="Baldyboy"]You are criticising people for moaning yet that''s all you did about Lafferty after Tuesday but you are allowed to aren''t you? Oh and Mentallist, ha, resorting to name calling because I''m right with what I said 👍[/quote]I think my criticism of Lafferty is entirely justified.Why do you have a problem with me criticising Lafferty, but not the dozens of other folks who did?

Never went away actually, just found all the bitching hilarious along with the resorting to calling posters nasty names because they don''t toe the Morty line 😂😂

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Baldyboy"]You are criticising people for moaning yet that''s all you did about Lafferty after Tuesday but you are allowed to aren''t you? Oh and Mentallist, ha, resorting to name calling because I''m right with what I said 👍[/quote]I think my criticism of Lafferty is entirely justified.Why do you have a problem with me criticising Lafferty, but not the dozens of other folks who did?[/quote]Trollolololol ......... [:D]

Because YOU are the first one to criticise anyone on here who says anything you don''t like and call them every name under the sun!

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Because YOU are the first one to criticise anyone on here who says anything you don''t like and call them every name under the sun![/quote]Awwww, did it make your feelings hurty?[:(]

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Anyway enough about you Morty! Come on City, get at least a point ffs![/quote]You''re the one making it about me.Again.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Keep on topic Morty, it''s a football forum 😂[/quote]You should take your own advice.[:)]