Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Burton Match Thread

Perhaps there''s always a problem with classy centre backs? Ferdinand, Stones, Bassong, Klose, all good, ball playing centre backs. Good until they get over confident anyway.

Maybe we need something more basic.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Having watched Lincoln defend against Burnley it makes you wonder how they can be so good at it whilst our "international" defenders can''t do the basic stuff like seeing a ball out of play. But then Lincoln do have a manager that appears to know what he''s doing[/quote]You have to have a manager who actually believes defending is important. Yes we have played some nice open football and scored plenty of goals this season but weakness at the back will always kill any hopes of promotion. We have a playoff attack and a relegation defence.

I have to question just what do they coach during the week, our back make fundamental mistakes and keep on making them, additional to this we appear to go into away games with an anticipated defeat waiting.

Yes Klose cocked up this time but it''s repeated by all our back line, I have to put the blame to coaching, that''s AN.

Haha what Broadstairs? Who should he be playing today who was expensive and isn''t playing?

I''d give up the drink, or least take a break.

There''s some right nonsense on this thread because we''re 1-0 down.

Ron - you''re far too generous - Klose a "ball playing centre back" ???!!

Seriously I''ve had it will this guy !

[quote user="morty"]We''ll go on to win this.[/quote]

We will either win and Leeds and Wednesday will drop points, or we lose and they win and playoffs have gone

[quote user="hogesar"]Haha what Broadstairs? Who should he be playing today who was expensive and isn''t playing?

There''s some right nonsense on this thread because we''re 1-0 down.[/quote]It''s not just beecuse we''re 1-0 down though is it!

"Haha what Broadstairs? Who should he be playing today who was expensive and isn''t playing?

There''s some right nonsense on this thread because we''re 1-0 down."

Yet another self-confessed expert.

Ten a penny it seems.

Has Pritchard been consistently picked? Naismith? To say nothing of Windshutt.

Use you little Norfolk brains fella.