Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Burton Match Thread

...and now bl**dy Sheff We''d score after McCormack missed a penalty for Forest!

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Another example of why we have no chance of making playoffs. Maybe reality will bite for a few of you after today.[/quote]

Guess who''s back...

We simply must take 3 points here. It''s pretty much make or break time in our season now.

Still early of course but the common denominator in recent weeks has been the absence of Wes.

I think the words ''soft'' ''goal'' and ''Klose'' are used together far too regularly for a player of his quality.

I''m surprised anyone is surprised. We knew the defence wasn''t good enough after a dozen games yet nothing done about it in the transfer window.

With Leeds losing, and I had a feeling this might (may) happen, 3 points today would be massive, although we could still make the points up it''ll certainly be a lot easier for us if we could help force their hand by giving a good performance and 3 points at Burton, we need to give them the jitters, not ourselves!

The common denominator has been our clown of a manager.

Whenever he reveals his team selection there is always and without fail a puzzle, before we even get to his tactical inabilities.

Sack the goon he is dragging us down.

Leeds showing some fight and level at Ipswich. We need a stand out performance in the second half here. Get Wes on ffs

Any momentum from the last few games seems to have dissolved. It sounds boring to be honest. No excitement or cutting edge.

It doesn''t help to hear that apart from one error Burton haven''t threatened. Nothing to be scared of.

Well any team that is leading at half time in 80% of cases goes in to either win or draw a game. This is backed up over decades of studies of scores. So we have only a 20% chance of winning this. Officially. Not great odds.

Amazing to think how far our standards have fallen with regards to our defence that Klose is actually considered a good defender by the majority of our fans. By the way I said at the start of the week the gap will be bigger after today. We were always gonna lose this sort of game. Fully expected Wednesday and Leeds to win and still do. Neil out.

Bet Pritchard doesn''t make it out for the 2nd half, he''s always the fall guy when it''s going wrong.

Wow Broadstairs.

Klose made an individual mistake, how is that ANs fault?

If Martin had made that mistake it would definitely me Martins fault and no one else''s.

Having watched Lincoln defend against Burnley it makes you wonder how they can be so good at it whilst our "international" defenders can''t do the basic stuff like seeing a ball out of play. But then Lincoln do have a manager that appears to know what he''s doing

Oh and nice to see you make a return you scum c*nt bag Keith :)

Interestingly it sounds like Wildshut has been our most attacking threat today, but I''m sure you knew that..