Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Klose out

So it''s Alex Neils fault, Timm Klose who has played at the top international level can''t judge a ball. He needs to be coached that?

It was a mistake, he''s been playing in the English game for a year now, he''s not stupid he knows how it is.

That mistake is as common as muck and you''ll see it happen nearly every weekend across the football league.

I''m not in AN''s fan club i can assure you he''s had his fair share of criticism from me this season but the players have got to start taking responsibility for their decision making.

Fair points, I don''t disagree. The players may be partially responsible too, but what can we do about that, we can''t get rid of them all!?

A new manager would get them playing at a higher level again for me - they''ve been there before, no reason why they can''t again, just not under this current regime I fear.

Agree ICF- we''ve seen from Klose that he is more than capable last season but the team as a unit doesn''t defend well- probably why having chopped and changed our back four we haven''t seen any real improvement.

[quote user="Chemical Bro"]So it''s Alex Neils fault, Timm Klose who has played at the top international level can''t judge a ball. He needs to be coached that?

It was a mistake, he''s been playing in the English game for a year now, he''s not stupid he knows how it is.

That mistake is as common as muck and you''ll see it happen nearly every weekend across the football league.

I''m not in AN''s fan club i can assure you he''s had his fair share of criticism from me this season but the players have got to start taking responsibility for their decision making.[/quote][Y]

DDD In The Fine City wrote the following post at 2017-02-20 4:02 PM:

Wow a few tweets! Bassong makes a mistake and gets so much abuse he doesn''t even come near the snakepit while warming up anymore as it starts

Absolute rubbish. I sit in the area mentioned and that, quite simply, is not true. Not one home player gets abuse when warming up in front of the snake pit. Not one.

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Radio Norfolk commentary didn''t do justice to what a pathetic piece of play that was from klose, when I saw the higjlights I couldn''t believe how poor it was ![/quote]
The real shame as well as he had been doing well up until that point, it was a shocking piece of arrogance from him, poor doesn''t begin to describe it, defending 101.

Just because you haven''t heard it doesn''t mean it doesn''t happen City 2nd, Judging by the fact you say you "sit" in my area would tell me you are nowhere near me as everybody stands, I''d say you sit in the city stand but like to tell people you sit in the snakepit.

It''s happened on more than one occasion and like I''ve said why do you think he doesn''t come anywhere near us warming up? Maybe you''re not paying that much attention, try listen to the reaction he gets both in the team selection over the tannoy and warming up before commenting

Klose been absolutely no better than Bassong this season - always capable of a poor error (much like Bassong), yet without any of the physicality. Initially I thought he was struggling to settle into the rough and tumble of this league, but he doesn''t seem to be adjusting at all.