Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

Why do we so often lose to *** teams ??

And football debate? Most people try to have a football debate on here but you try to take over every thread and then resort to having a go if they dare say anything bad about the club!

[quote user="hogesar"]Completely agree with all your points Morty re Lafferty and 4-4-2 but I think the point is we were playing so direct it would have made sense to have another striker up front in that scenario. We basically bypassed the best part of our squad on Saturday...the 3 behind the striker.[/quote]Yeah fair enough, and I''d defer to Len''s opinion anyway, as I wasn''t at the game.Lafferty is basically the very last resort lol.

It is an odd position though that we''re always one injury or suspension from needing minutes from a player the manager has actively come out and said he doesn''t rate.

[quote user="king canary"]It is an odd position though that we''re always one injury or suspension from needing minutes from a player the manager has actively come out and said he doesn''t rate.[/quote]Who has he actively come out and said he doesn''t rate?

[quote user="king canary"]Lafferty.[/quote]Did he actually say he doesn''t rate him, or is that just assumed because he doesn''t pick him?

Someone asked about Lafferty at the AGM and he basically said ''he didn''t do it at Birmingham or in Turkey, I''m not convinced.''

Which is a pretty damning thing for a manager to say about one of his own players.

[quote user="king canary"]Someone asked about Lafferty at the AGM and he basically said ''he didn''t do it at Birmingham or in Turkey, I''m not convinced.''

Which is a pretty damning thing for a manager to say about one of his own players.[/quote]Ah right, that''ll explain why I couldn''t find it on google.Yeah I can see your point, but he''s not wrong, is he?

Jamie Witherspoon wrote the following post at 19/02/2017 6:36 PM:

Not really Baldy, but he will call a bell a bell.

As will I.

You bell.

Put the spoon away Katie!

No he isn''t. My point is though, if you''re going to throw one of your players under the bus like that then you need to have enough depth to not worry about needing him.

The shit teams beat us because we turn up without any real organised game plan and just expect to win (just like some fans also).

Plus it all comes down to a lack of leaders and characters on the pitch. Also doesn''t help that Alex Neil is bettered tactically by a lot of opposing managers.

So Morty thinks Lafferty is a turd, well the manager must be an even bigger turd for:

Having him in the squad

Not bringing him on earlier

Not selecting someone else in his place if deemed a turd

Overseeing a gradual demise since August 2015.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]The shit teams beat us because we turn up without any real organised game plan and just expect to win (just like some fans also).

Plus it all comes down to a lack of leaders and characters on the pitch. Also doesn''t help that Alex Neil is bettered tactically by a lot of opposing managers.[/quote]So you''re saying its a combination of things, and not all just down to the manager then?

And they say there are no stupid questions 😳

.......because it''s a game!!!!

Some you win, some you lose.

Anyone who thinks life is rosie and everything just falls into place when you throw enough money at it seriously needs to step outside the A47.

The narrow mindedness in Norfolk is truly staggering.