Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Joey Barton

Reached a new low today.  Deliberately stamped on an opponent''s foot then purposely ran into him to try and get him sent off.   Also scraped his fingers across someone else''s face.  I hope the FA act against this thug, who proves time and time again he''s not worthy of wearing anyone''s shirt.  

So pleased they lost, he brought the game into disrepute imo with that.

Saw the guys arm raised and smacked himself into it, was a saddo he is.

Sam Habergham had an excellent game again, good on the lad.

Yeah he''s a pathetic excuse for a player who''s stole a living. On top of that he thinks he''s gods gift to intellect because he can copy and paste a couple of quotes of the Internet onto his twitter.

What on Earth is wrong with his parents. They produced Joey who is a proper d1ckhead and his brother has been inside for the last 10 years for the racist murder of a black lad when he was just 17 - the poor lad was found with a f**king ice pick in his head.
Absolute lowest of the lowest, nothing more than scum. The whole lot of them.

Agree he''s not very likeable, but it wasn''t a stamp, and he didn''t deliberately run into Rhead-Rhead flung his arm out and Barton was already moving toward it when it hit him-he did make a lot of it though.

Thought it was a total cop out by Hartson and Sinclair on MOTD with their that''s just Joey being Joey stance, when they should have taken him to the cleaners for his pathetic antics. As for his tweets trying to defend himself, he would have been better off keeping his mouth shut, but obviously that is something he is not capable of.

Said it before and will say it again. If he signed for Norwich I wouldn''t go. Despicable creature; a thug, convicted criminal, compulsive liar, and a coward. Beats people up when the are laying on the floor, and stubs cigars out in kids faces.  From a family that seemingly celebrates notoriety, and murder.

And The Media continue to pay him , laud him , and bow to the pseudo intellectual rubbish he portrays. And that includes the Licence Fee- backed BBC. It''s an utter disgrace. Anyone buying his book should hang their head in shame. 

[quote user="STFU"]Agree he''s not very likeable, but it wasn''t a stamp, and he didn''t deliberately run into Rhead-Rhead flung his arm out and Barton was already moving toward it when it hit him-he did make a lot of it though.[/quote]

Is that trying to be funny? He stamps on the opponent''s foot, then as the opponent is holding his arm out pointing, Barton makes a beeline for it, walks straight into it and goes down as if he has been pole-axed.   It would be funny if it wasn''t so stupid.  And the earlier scraping his hand across an opponents face was just as bad.   How anyone would want him at their club I don''t know.  Some players are hard, so be it, Barton isn''t hard, he''s proven over and over he is just a cowardly thug.

One of the funniest things I''ve seen in a football pitch. Has really shown himself up as the prick that he is.

Just seen footage on YouTube of a Lincoln player clearly elbowing him in the face, not defending Barton as I think he''s a complete bell end but no one is mentioning that

It''s totally funny, the tart fell over after internationally running into his arm.

It''s doing the rounds as I''ve had my Spammer mate comment from their forum, think he''ll end up getting some retro ban or fine if not plenty of stick.

So Joey Barton falls over after running in to somebody''s arm and everyone on here is outraged.

In every single match we see players feeling the slightest touch and falling over. It used to be only in the box but I think it''s all over the pitch now.

Are footballers really such weaklings that the slightest touch makes them fall over? Of course not! It is done to gain advantage and to get an opponent into trouble. It''s a con.

And as for that wonderful statement that is heard on MOTD so often, "He had every right to go down", what absolute rubbish.

Fouls should be fouls not slight contact. Perhaps players falling over unnecessarily should be a punishable offence, whether they have been fouled or not!

As for Barton ......... the stamp was unnecessary but, unfortunately, the majority of players would probably have reacted in the same way as he did if there was contact with opponent''s arm.

Where have all the men gone?

He is obviously a cretin. But every team as somebody who will cross the line, although he is a screamer of course.

Let''s not forget that Grant Holt wasn''t averse to a few naughty moments.

And us older ones remember Forbes and Hockey who loved to dish it out.

But Barton can''t take it I admit and I do begrudge him a great living from the game.