Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

sheffield away tickets on sale now

Not condoning the club as all in it does seem on the rich side but even going to the cinema these days needs a second mortgage, think it''s just sign of the times.

If you want a cheap day out to watch the football I''d suggest a local team like Gorleston or Kings Lynn but I bet that would even shock some at what they charge.

Footballs demand outweighs it''s supply, especially here in Norfolk unfortunately!

Good spot, thanks for posting, I''ve got my ticket booked.

Hillsborough hasn''t been great recently but I always remember the time we beat them 5-1.

My in-laws live near Sheffield and are a mix of Wednesday & (Sheff) United fans (and one black sheep who "follows" Man U - from the armchair solely).  Which oddly means I have a nephew who''s 12 and is in the Wednesday academy and is a decent prospect by all accounts.  But my loyalties are always solidly with City, of course.  I don''t have great hopes for this one but maybe we''ll put in a decent away performance for once.

In order to maximise the chances of Norwich winning this I''ve decided to pass on this one, your welcome.