Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 29

I don''t usually go for games like this, but I actually feel like backing Norwich to beat Burton with a much needed away win.

As for the match bet, Jerome to score first.

I shall use my Pink un pup kiss of death wisely this week and have...

Burton home win.

Now that I''ve just got us an away win I shall wish Diesel Doris and all my fellow pup''s good luck this week.

I just don''t see lightning striking 3 times, so for me it''s off to the FA Cup.  Burnley away is very much a different proposition than Ipswich & Brighton at home, for Lincoln.  Premier League Burnley are very good at home, so it''s -

- Burnley vs Lincoln - home win

For the match bet I have a bit of a gut feeling about 2 scenarios.  I''m not sure whether it''s possible to combine them?  Anyway, here they are -

- Cameron Jerome to score a hat-trick

- Norwich to win 5 - 2
 Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Diesel Doris & The Raptor [:)][Y]

National League for me this week and title-chasing Dagenham to beat struggling Guiseley.

For the Norwich bet, Jerome to keep up his impressive upturn in form with a brace.

Best of luck to fellow PUPs quiz team-mate Trish and all PUPs.

The Turkish Super Lig.Istanbul Basaksehir to win at home against Gaziantepspor.Istanbul Basaksehir, second, have a  7-3-0 and 23/8 home record. They lost their last game, 4-0 away, but otherwise have been in decent form, and are right behind the top team. Gaziantepspor, bottom, have a 0-2-7 and 5/18 away record. They won their last game, but it was 1-0 at home to the side just above them.The current odds at 1/3.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Wildschut to score the last goal, at 7/1.Good luck to all!

I''m going for a home win for Crvena Zvezda v. Novi Pazar. Crvena Zvezda are W8 D2 L0 F28 A9 at home and Novi Pazar are W1 D2 L7 F8 A21 away.

Good Luck, Diesel Doris!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score anytime!

Good Luck, The Raptor!

Hello all

I will pick CELTIC to beat Motherwell this week please

For the Norwich bet I''d go 2-0 Norwich win

GL

To the budesliga for me and a HOME WIN for 3rd placed ( also unbeaten in 16 at home) EINTRACHT FRANKFURT v 2nd bottom ingolstadt at odds of 11-10 which seem far too big.

For the match bet a 1-1 draw

Good luck everyone

Evening everyone and good luck to Mummy Moo!!

MMMK - REAL MADRID -v- Espanyol HOME WIN

MM - PSG -v- Toulouse HOME WIN

For the match bet Nigel fancies more than 2.5 goals.

Good Luck Mum and Raptor and all our lovely PUPs 😊😊

Good luck Diesel Doris & The Raptor - sounds like a great double act.
My highly improbable forecasts are as follows:
Sheff Utd to draw with Scunthorpe at 14/5;
Norwich to win 4-1 at 40/1.

First of all, thank you PUPs for your selections. I''m sorry if yours isn''t in the six but there were some difficult decisions to make hence the reason why it''s so late! Here goes:

BURNLEY V Lincoln

RED STAR BELGRADE V Novi Pazar

EINTRACHT FRANKFURT V FC Ingolstadt

REAL MADRID V Espanyol

FENERBAHCE V Kasimpasa (My pick)

PSG V Toulouse

Hope these will bring us PUPs some more money for those terrific DS boys and girls. Thanks again guys and girls and a special thank you to Eddie for keeping this very special thread going. Best of luck Raptor with the Norwich bet too

Another vote for an Eintracht Frankfurt home win please.

3-1 win for Norwich.

Good luck to Diesel Doris, The Raptor and of course all other PUPs.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]First of all, thank you PUPs for your selections. I''m sorry if yours isn''t in the six but there were some difficult decisions to make hence the reason why it''s so late! Here goes:

BURNLEY V Lincoln

RED STAR BELGRADE V Novi Pazar

EINTRACHT FRANKFURT V FC Ingolstadt

REAL MADRID V Espanyol

FENERBAHCE V Kasimpasa (My pick)

PSG V Toulouse

Hope these will bring us PUPs some more money for those terrific DS boys and girls. Thanks again guys and girls and a special thank you to Eddie for keeping this very special thread going. Best of luck Raptor with the Norwich bet too[/quote]
Thank you Trish. These are a brilliant final six. Love your strategy and I think if we get that little bit of luck we always need we''ll be home and dry. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £60.95. Here are the details ; -

Burnley

-         

-

2/7

-         

-

12:30

Sat

Red Star Belgrade

-         

1/8

-

14:00

Sat

Eintracht Franfurt

-         

23/20

-

14:30

Sat

Real Madrid

-

1/6

-

15:15

Sat

Fenerbahce

-

2/5

-

12:00

Sun

PSG

-

1/5

-

20:00

Sun

So with four tomorrow and two on Sunday we look set for another exciting weekend. Good luck Trish and all you PUPs [:)]

Real madrid win for me please  As ever, heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win    P.S) That date is fine for me - looking forward to it :)

Burton Albion vs Norwich City - away win please.

Norwich bet - Jacob Murphy to score first

Good luck all PUP''s

Right, here it goes.  I have tried to cover most scenarios, so at least we should win something, but hopefully some of the decent odds will come in.Correct scores -- £0.50 - Norwich to win 5-2- £1 - Norwich to win 2-0- £0.50 - draw 2-2Half time / full time - - £0.50 - draw/draw- £0.50 - Norwich/Norwich- £0.50 - Draw/Burton- £1.00 - Norwich/drawRed card - £0.50Scorers -- £0.50 Wildschut anytime- £1 - Jerome 1stMulti scorers - - £0.50 Jerome 2 goals or more- £0.50 Jerome 3 goals or moreScorecast - - £0.50 Jerome to score 1st AND Norwich to win 5-2Goals -- £2 - over 3.5 goals

Thanks again Nutty.  I couldn''t see the odds on bet365 for a red card???  If for some reason it''s not an option, can you change it please to £0.50 own goal. [Y]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Right, here it goes.  I have tried to cover most scenarios, so at least we should win something, but hopefully some of the decent odds will come in.Correct scores -- £0.50 - Norwich to win 5-2- £1 - Norwich to win 2-0- £0.50 - draw 2-2Half time / full time - - £0.50 - draw/draw- £0.50 - Norwich/Norwich- £0.50 - Draw/Burton- £1.00 - Norwich/drawRed card - £0.50Scorers -- £0.50 Wildschut anytime- £1 - Jerome 1stMulti scorers - - £0.50 Jerome 2 goals or more- £0.50 Jerome 3 goals or moreScorecast - - £0.50 Jerome to score 1st AND Norwich to win 5-2Goals -- £2 - over 3.5 goals

Thanks again Nutty.  I couldn''t see the odds on bet365 for a red card???  If for some reason it''s not an option, can you change it please to £0.50 own goal. [Y][/quote]
Thanks ''slim. Great strategy buddy - I love them! Us PUPs will enjoy following/checking these. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and we have : -

Norwich to win 5-2

£0.50 Bill Hill

200/1

£100.50

Norwich to win 2-0

£1.00 Bill Hill

10/1

£11.00

Draw 2-2

£0.50 Bill Hill

14/1

£7.50

HT/FT  Draw/Draw

£0.50 Bill Hill

4/1

£2.50

HT/FT  Norwich/Norwich

£0.50 Bill Hill

12/5

£1.70

HT/FT  Draw/Burton

£0.50 Bill Hill

6/1

£3.50

HT/FT  Norwich/Draw

£1.00 Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Wildschut anytime

£0.50 Bill Hill

12/5

£1.70

Jerome 1st goal

£1.00 Bill Hill

7/2

£4.50

Jerome 2 goals or more

£0.50 Bill Hill

11/2

£3.25

Jerome 3 goals or more

£0.50 Bill Hill

28/1

£14.50

Jerome to score 1st - Norwich to win 5-2

£0.50 Bill Hill

500/1

£250.50

Over 3.5 goals

£2.00 Bill Hill

5/2

£7.00

Red Card in match

£0.50 Bill Hill

11/2

£3.25

Thanks again for stepping in and good luck[:)]
I don''t worry if this happens, it will from time to time and there''s always someone happy to pick at short notice like NBS has. One of the reasons we get this sponsorship is to get new PUPs and give them a chance to get fully involved. The Raptor will return I''m sure.