Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

A few jokes to lighten the mood.

I used to sell filo-faxes to the mafia, I was into really organised crime.Then I got a job at a blanket factory, but got made redundant when it folded.So I tried my hand at repairing roundabouts, but quit because I could feel my life going round in circles.In my spare time I used to collect broken pencils, but gave it up. I couldn''t see the point.

[quote user="Time to go Delia"]Summed up very nicely Keith , and it will get worse next weekend because Ipswich will beat this shower of s hit [/quote]Be a good weekend for you then.

My ship came in, just as I boarded the plane!

I owned up to a murder on my death bed-and got better!

Funny thing is lesso, I''m English, served in the forces, and have been welcomed over here. When I tell that joke to a native, they''re initial reaction is shock, then laughter, followed by "" we wouldn''t get away with saying that"". In my experience of nearly 30 years here, very few Irish are bigots , most can laugh at themselves and love the craic.

As Sting said, well, nearly said :

I''m an alien, I''m a legal alien

I''m an Englishman in West Cork!!

Funny thing is lesso, I''m English, served in the forces, and have been welcomed over here. When I tell that joke to a native, they''re initial reaction is shock, then laughter, followed by "" we wouldn''t get away with saying that"". In my experience of nearly 30 years here, very few Irish are bigots , most can laugh at themselves and love the craic.

As Sting said, well, nearly said :

I''m an alien, I''m a legal alien

I''m an Englishman in West Cork!!

Fair play to you Corky!

''''Whats the difference between Bono and God ?

God doesn''t walk around Dublin thinking he''s Bono. ''''..............Lesser Ingham

The favourite answer round here is....'''' oh yes he does , but gods big enough not to need stacked heels.''''

Has anyone seen morty and bono in the same room?

We''re goun into Chubby Brown territory.

My wife said she was gonna have the coil fitted.

I said .... '''' with the size of your fanny, you could have carpets fitted''''