Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Play off final possible date change.

Not that I think we will be involved now, but just seen this online re the playoff final. Just in case we are!!!

What a nightmare it must be working out all he fixture permutations.

If Huddersfield Town reach the FA Cup Final and the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final, the latter will be moved to Saturday 3rd June 2017.

The Terriers, third in the Championship, were included in the FA Cup Quarter-Final draw after they played out a goalless stalemate with Manchester City in their fifth-round tie, and the replay will be played on Tuesday 28th February.

The FA Cup Final is due to take place on Saturday 27th May and the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final on 29th May, so if the Terriers reach both, the latter will be moved to the above date.

This contingency plan was agreed at the beginning of the season when key dates for 2016/17 were formulated.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]For us I think the date will be changed to May 2018. [:)]

[/quote]. That''s rather optomistic

No need for a date change I think. Surely as is the norm now Huddersfield could play a cup team for the FA Cup final and they the normal 1st team for the play off final.[6]