Sign in to follow this  
danielsroundabout

It's been a good season for the Chairman.

There''s been a lot of negativity since Saturday and now a certain level of resignation but it has not been at all bad for Ed. First half of the season saw him raking it in for making a prize p*at of himself each Saturday and now, on the back of that he''s got the live tour. All good reasons not to be present at many of the teams most dire performances.

Then, there was the AGM where the club was forced to admit that the £90K in the accounts was a payment to Balls but that it was all very legitimate. Now, without a CEO again, there''s a further opportunity to swing a bit more his way, especially given that we must have a bit in the kitty following the recent window.

Finally, whilst likely missing out on a promotion bonus, I''m sure the owners will want to give him a little for avoiding the drop. Doubtless he''ll say he doesn''t want it before he agrees to reluctantly accept.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]I wouldnt be surprised if Balls UP! received another payment post 30th June 2016. What on earth has he done to justify the money?[/quote]Are you moaning in advance to something that may or may not happen?

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]I wouldnt be surprised if Balls UP! received another payment post 30th June 2016. What on earth has he done to justify the money?[/quote]Are you moaning in advance to something that may or may not happen?[/quote]

Well as he picked up £90k for ? Its not unreasonable to question whether he picked up another wodge of cash for precisely what?

[quote user="Donkey dangler"][quote user="Herman"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]I wouldnt be surprised if Balls UP! received another payment post 30th June 2016. What on earth has he done to justify the money?[/quote]Are you moaning in advance to something that may or may not happen?[/quote]

Well as he picked up £90k for ? Its not unreasonable to question whether he picked up another wodge of cash for precisely what?[/quote]Putting up with idiot fans??

Who are the idiot fans?

Would it be those who highlight and draw attention to the disastrous decisions and appointments that the owners and management have made these past couple of years? Or would it be those who are welded to the fact that any decision made by the club is a good one?

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]Who are the idiot fans?

Would it be those who highlight and draw attention to the disastrous decisions and appointments that the owners and management have made these past couple of years? Or would it be those who are welded to the fact that any decision made by the club is a good one?[/quote]I think it''s the ones that come crawling out after a terrible result desparartely trying to find someone to blame. "Oh, we lost to Burton, it must be Ed Balls fault, boo Balls".Nobody thinks the club makes the right decisions all the time, we know they don''t, but to go through the same whiny nonsense every other month is tiresome to say the least.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="danielsroundabout"]Who are the idiot fans?

Would it be those who highlight and draw attention to the disastrous decisions and appointments that the owners and management have made these past couple of years? Or would it be those who are welded to the fact that any decision made by the club is a good one?[/quote]I think it''s the ones that come crawling out after a terrible result desparartely trying to find someone to blame. "Oh, we lost to Burton, it must be Ed Balls fault, boo Balls".Nobody thinks the club makes the right decisions all the time, we know they don''t, but to go through the same whiny nonsense every other month is tiresome to say the least.[/quote]This.In spadefulls.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I think the idiots are the ones who think anyone actual listens to their opinions 😆[/quote]

If that''s your opinion, it most certainly isn''t worth listening to.