Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

Attack!!!!!!!!!!

Derby are s***e, so hopefully Worthy will get defence out of his mind and field a team that will stuff em. I think McVeigh on the left is a must, Haper on the right is a must (Sorry Rivo, can''t play like that and expect to play) and Crouch and Hucks (if fit) up front. Drop Mullers and put Francis and Holt back in the middle. The only reason I can think of for Worthy''s formation against the Baggies was that he was keeping them fit for Tuesday, so come on Nige, we all know the team, play it and we will win.

ps. Can''t wait to see how the stand is shaping up

Never write off George Burley. He should be City''s manager, then we might get to the promised land. Mind you I agree totaly with your sentiments, however if we do go 2 nil up, on will come the defenders, you wait and see.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Never write off George Burley. He should be City''s manager, then we might get to the promised land. Mind you I agree totaly with your sentiments, however if we do go 2 nil up, on will come the defenders, you wait and see.[/quote]With the news that Wiz is leaving this board (again), never to return (again), I wanted to pay tribute to his level of consistency across a ten year message board posting career.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Never write off George Burley. He should be City''s manager, then we might get to the promised land. Mind you I agree totaly with your sentiments, however if we do go 2 nil up, on will come the defenders, you wait and see.[/quote]With the news that Wiz is leaving this board (again), never to return (again), I wanted to pay tribute to his level of consistency across a ten year message board posting career.[/quote][:D]

Yes, that terribly negative season when we finished with a goal

difference of 40, almost twice the next highest, and a points tally of

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Have I missed something? Why does Wiz want to leave? Did he get abuse on a thread I''ve not seen. Think its sad that anyone feels they want to leave the board due to bullying or abuse[/quote]He started a thread taking the mickey out of Ricardo (probably the most pleasant poster on here) in a very distasteful way, and got roundly criticised for it.He made himself look an idiot, yet again, and has decided to flounce off, again.

He doe this regularly, mostly when he has either been caught out lying or gone way over the top ... as with the odious post (taken down) about some supposed cat (a nasty dig at Ricardo) from a few days backfear not he will still be trying to cause trouble under the numerous names he also uses - currently it is a colon (the irony) as seen in the Missing posters thread