Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

1p5wich (aka The Scum) - Team and Score Predictions!!

Ipshite seem to be playing better, with more ''flair'', dare I say it. 6-1 Norwich then 👍

Btw, worth having a look on the Sheff Weds forum - quite a few fans are getting a little nervous about the next 10 days or so, so let''s make Sunday count - weirdly this home derby feels even bigger than the last one in the playoff semis for some reason, bring on the next pitch invasion 😉

Good memories, but I think at the time that one felt bigger Alex !  I''m afraid I can''t make this one for family reasons - can you ?  Hope you can get on the pitch if so !

I think Wednesday are a reasonable but hardly better than average Champs side and I know plenty of Wednesday fans.  If we can''t finish above them with the squad we''ve got...

Maybe it did feel bigger Bob, I suppose it had to be given we were 1 game away from Wembley, just at this moment in time it feels like it''s going to be a real make or break game for us. It is very pleasing that a win will guarantee seeing us closer to either Sheff Weds or Leeds, possibly both if they draw. I won''t be attending but I have good reason for this - bar a handful of draws, I''m on an 18 month losing spell when I attend, and having this weekend off I could indeed go. But given I feel like a really unlucky omen, I didn''t feel it was fair on my fellow City supporters to jinx it, I want to give us the best chance of winning so everybody is happy on here and we get ourselves into a much better position. Sounds stupid, but it''s true, I''m simply not risking it mate. I am on for Sheff Weds and Bristol City but if we win against Ipshite then I may even hold off going to the Wednesday game.

Re Sheff Weds - I think they''re a good team, but agreed, we should really be tearing them a new one, like yourself, I feel this squad could be doing so much better, but at least we know we''ve got it in the locker. I honestly didn''t feel confident about Burton Albion, we have come up short against such teams so the result didn''t surprise me, and although our track record against the top 6 has been far from impressive, I think playing more open teams like SW and Leeds will suit us better. Their fans are getting nervous, and Leeds are already showing clear signs they''re bottling it - we need to respond to that and turn the screw. I believe we can do it, and with a win against Ipshite, well, that would do wonders for both club and supporters whilst, as stated, undeniably putting even more pressure on those above us, that I will confidently state as ''fact''. A look at the SW message board shows quite a high proportion are unhappy with recent performances and feel that, despite some wins, their performances are going downhill. That is a very good sign to me mate 👍

At home we tend to beat sh!t teams, so probably 3-1. Not really worried about the scum. More worried by Leeds and Wednesday who we need to slip up. Also Fulham just behind us with games in hand.

Wolf.