Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

We The Undersigned.....

I suspect that most willthe question is though......... will they be posting ?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]All of the happy clappers will be.[/quote]odd how that phrase as morphed into being those who positively support the clubfrom it''s original meaningbeing those who attended games as much for the ''experience'' as the football

[quote user="Bulldog Rummin"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]All of the happy clappers will be.[/quote]odd how that phrase as morphed into being those who positively support the clubfrom it''s original meaningbeing those who attended games as much for the ''experience'' as the football[/quote]Has it ?If you mean the sort of atmosphere you get at Carrow Rd for cup games then yes.The '' match day experience '' for me is much more than the football match, more so when the football played is the pits.These days my '' match day experience ''  takes place well away from the ground and if anyone thinks I''m a '' happy clapper '' I suggest they seek help. [;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Bulldog Rummin"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]All of the happy clappers will be.[/quote]odd how that phrase as morphed into being those who positively support the clubfrom it''s original meaningbeing those who attended games as much for the ''experience'' as the football[/quote]Has it ?If you mean the sort of atmosphere you get at Carrow Rd for cup games then yes.The '' match day experience '' for me is much more than the football match, more so when the football played is the pits.These days my '' match day experience ''  takes place well away from the ground and if anyone thinks I''m a '' happy clapper '' I suggest they seek help. [;)][/quote]
Anybody who''s match day experience takes place away from Carrow Road these days must seriously need help. How can anyone enjoy whingeing down the pub more than those goals against Forest. It takes all sorts though Smiffy.....
[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"]I can confirm that Smithy definitely isn''t a happy clappers.

😁[/quote]Thanks mate.An endorsement from a poster with such gravitas on here must put me in the clear [:D][/quote]
Sorry to burst that bubble....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
Anybody who''s match day experience takes place away from Carrow Road these days must seriously need help. How can anyone enjoy whingeing down the pub more than those goals against Forest. It takes all sorts though Smiffy.....
[;)]
[/quote]As you well know Nutty I did say it''s less fun when the game is the pits. The Forest game didn''t come into that category and you heard no whingeing from me.Everyone could see that McCormack fellow floated a beauty of a chip over our John.....[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]
[;)]
[/quote]As you well know Nutty I did say it''s less fun when the game is the pits. The Forest game didn''t come into that category and you heard no whingeing from me.Everyone could see that McCormack fellow floated a beauty of a chip over our John.....[;)]

[/quote]
But not these days[:^)]

What a totally ridiculous and childish post from the man who becries others posts, backed up by his happy clapper mate! Little point any of us posting with big brother calling us all out just so they can do it all again as they do every day of every week if no one agrees with THEIR POINT.

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Might be here might not ! There is more to life than posting on a message board.[/quote]Oh i think some might disagree with that. [;)]Anyway to the question in hand regarding will i be here Sunday night the answer is if,but and maybe as it will be a long day starting with a beer or two and breakfast at 8am with some friends followed by The Ribs of Beef in the afternoon to celebrate the landlords birthday. My advice is never post when under the influence as we all know very well what happens to threads if you do.

@ TIL 1010

My advice is never post when under the influence as we all know very well what happens to threads if you do.

Thats not you making promises you cant keep is it Tillhttp://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/emoticons/emotion-5.gify ? ;-)

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 22/02/2017 9:28 AM:

im spartacus canary wrote:

Might be here might not ! There is more to life than posting on a message board.

Oh i think some might disagree with that. Wink [;)]

Anyway to the question in hand regarding will i be here Sunday night the answer is if,but and maybe as it will be a long day starting with a beer or two and breakfast at 8am with some friends followed by The Ribs of Beef in the afternoon to celebrate the landlords birthday.

My advice is never post when under the influence as we all know very well what happens to threads if you do.

Agree with Till here, I think there are some posters on here who do see their "pink un" presence as a big part of their lives, you only have to look at the number of posts they make and the time spent on here.

I will be here after the scum game though just to support my delight at the win.!

Becries other posters?

Anyway oh precious ones, getting all angry is a sign that this message board is an all too important part of your lives. And fear of alcohol lifting a mask is a worry.....

I''m feeling it Greavsy.
Anyway, nice to see so many have taken the pledge to be here on Sunday evening. By the sounds of it some could do with taking a different pledge.....
[;)][B][B][B][B][B][B][:@][8o|][S]