Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

2 home tickets available for Sunday v Binners.............

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]@Hogesar, of course i''m going, wouldn''t miss this.

These are tickets we have for staff, but we are really busy at weekends at the moment, so need them all working ;-)[/quote]

Is this a taxable benefit?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]My own seats are not TC, however if you were to declare the others then yes ;-) Reckon Sunday could be quite taxing.........[/quote]Yes, I suppose depending on the result you could argue that HMRC might not see it as a perk.

That took a bit longer than you might have thought.

Perhaps the fixture''s lost a bit of sparkle ? Sad [:(]

Not at all, just i received a PM from someone, and realised i hadn''t updated the thread.

Another little bit to pass to Nutty''s cause and the wonderful DS boys and girls.

[quote user="Year of the tiger"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Good gesture Lesso 👍[/quote]

& has made one supporter & young son very happy. All we need now is 3pts[/quote]The Lessingham connection or have i put two and two together and made five ? [;)][:P]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]That took a bit longer than you might have thought.

Not at all, just i received a PM from someone, and realised i hadn''t updated the thread.

Another little bit to pass to Nutty''s cause and the wonderful DS boys and girls.[/quote]LC - you do a great job in supporting the PUPs. As it happens they''ve got a few quid heading their way from yours truly should we sneak into the top six and/or get promotion but unfortunately it''s looking like my money may be safe [:(]What I was getting at was that back in the day your offer would have been snapped within an hour or two. I suppose the 12 noon KO of a televised match might put some people off but it is Ipswich after all.Still it took ''em ages to shift all the Burton tickets when many were fretting about not getting in. The club thought there''d be a big demand too or  they wouldn''t have used the points system.What do any of us know ?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]That took a bit longer than you might have thought.

Another little bit to pass to Nutty''s cause and the wonderful DS boys and girls.[/quote]
That''s absolutely brilliant Lessingham thanjks buddy. You have done so much to support the PUPs and our DS boys and girls. You''re a real star and also thanks to everyone involved. 

And with £1915

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £6783 since we began of which £1795

is already banked for the next presentation.