Sign in to follow this  
Puntino

New ACN words about Ipswich and the derby I wrote.

Sorry, but the PC I''m on doesn''t have the linky thing on the web browser, so it would be super lovely if someone could help a brother out....

http://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/i-really-dont-hate-them-that-much

Completely disagree. I hate them more. Their existence is pointless. Their kits always make me feel sick too. I''d love to see them finally go bust and bugger off.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Completely disagree. I hate them more. Their existence is pointless. Their kits always make me feel sick too. I''d love to see them finally go bust and bugger off.[/quote][Y]

"If Norwich hadn’t had it so good, for so long, I reckon we’d be looking

back on the late 80s and early 90s with rose tinted spectacles too, its

natural human behaviour to long for days gone by when all the present

provides you with is utter interminable shite."absolute bo  lloxIt is not about ''looking

back ........ with rose tinted spectacles'', it is about their belief they they are somehow special, everyone''s favourite second team etcThey continued spouting this twaddle when they were last in the PL, and even had their manager commenting (taking the pi ss) on this when he first joined. It is not those that witnessed any of their ''glorious history'' either who trot out this nonsense, it is those who not only were not born, but being Suffolk, their parents were not even born when they last won anything who bleat away about this idiotic old guff.Take a look at some of the absurd ''banners'' they hang up with long won trophies and manager long since departed. That''s not having rose tinted spectacles that is a level of delusion that borders on some kind of phsyic disorder, which is not ''natural'' either as you claim.For me the binners are the football equivilant of Piers Morgan, and who provoke a similar level of contempt and dislike.