Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Are we all flumoxed?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="VW"]Bogata is Amazing, and one South American Country where they seem to like the Brits.[/quote]I was up on the Caribbean coast, spent most of the time in Cartagena. Incredible place, and from what I saw Colombians seem to like everyone! You can get a return flight for less than £500, and food/accommodation is dead cheap. Thoroughly recommended![/quote]My mate has just moved out there to teach English. Out in the middle of nowhere but he seems to be liking it.

Would''ve loved to get off the beaten track a bit more... maybe next year [:)]

Feedthewolf wrote:

VW wrote:

Bogata is Amazing, and one South American Country where they seem to like the Brits.

I was up on the Caribbean coast, spent most of the time in Cartagena. Incredible place, and from what I saw Colombians seem to like everyone! You can get a return flight for less than £500, and food/accommodation is dead cheap. Thoroughly recommended!

My mate has just moved out there to teach English. Out in the middle of nowhere but he seems to be liking it.

Have a mate there doing the same thing. He has been bumming around the world teaching English but decided Bogata was the best place to settle. He gets his work via the British Consulate. Great place for a holiday.

''''Isn''t all this a bit hipster?''..........Morto

If hipster means enjoying life then yes , maybe it is.

Otherwise its just people enjoying life. Not muyh to criticise there.

Its a short man who spends too much time at work and the rest fingering his keyboard wc.

I doubt there will be much traction there.

''''Its a short man who spends too much time at work and the rest fingering his keyboard wc.

I doubt there will be much traction there. ''''

I know, takes himself a little too seriously methinks. Bolshy too.

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]I had a perfectly pleasant time at Anglia Square today but you don''t see me banging on about it.[/quote]It''s the same with that Scott on the Antartic, he only went there onceI went to Basingstoke onceyou don''t get me expecting folk to call me Bulldog of Basingstoke

LDC suggesting flummoxed ,,, has brought a horrible image of him dressed in ladies clothes , flouncing around in front of his keyboard , like some nightmarish episode of little Britain 😳😬

" I''m a lady" cries LDC 😂😂😂😂

If i saw it, i could claw out my eyes, but you have put the image in my brain. Maybe i should claw out my brain thro my eyesockets.

Anglia Square has been ruined since the hoardings put up round the wasteland under the flyover.

Such a lovely view across the weeds to the rear of the charity shops, it''s all gone.

What''s a poster supposed to look at when eating the bacon rolls if you can''t see the cute little rats playing?

Number 9 wrote the following post at 24/02/2017 7:49 AM:

"Anglia Square has been ruined since the hoardings put up round the wasteland under the flyover.

What''s a poster supposed to look at when eating the bacon rolls if you can''t see the cute little rats playing? "

If you can''t watch the rats you can watch Katie.

We shouldn''t be flumoxed as to why Lakey doesn''t go to games .He spends his weekends in Cumbrian Travelodges with a bag of Bolivian marching powder and a couple of Romanian hookers.