Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Storm Doris

[quote user="Len"]I met my wife when I was waiting for the lift in Jarolds after buying some items of stationery[/quote]Oh, It was you! I wondered where she went. [;)][:D]

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Len must be a short ass if his wife is petite and they looked each other in the eyes.

Or is he just young as he was buying colouring in pens etc.

47 years for me and Mrs KG.

I said to her I was playing golf Friday and Sunday (am) and she said "thank goodness for that".

That is what you get for treating a woman the way Len describes.

Mind you to counter that, a friend said I''ve got billions of sperm so they can''t all be meant for one woman.

Storm all over down here in Cornwall which is good because its recycling to go out tonight.[/quote]There''s your friend in full testosterone-fuelled '' drag-''em-back-to the-cave '' mode. [H]Then there''s KG more worried about the recycling tomorrow. [:(]( Not that I''ll admit that all us blokes round here jump up and down squealing with delight when we see the bin lorry come up the road. Highlight of the week [:D] )

[quote user="Len"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Len"]My wife is quite a petite woman.[/quote]So is Barbara Windsor but she''s at least a triple D.....[/quote]You need to look a woman in the eyes instead of staring at other parts of her body. There are other facets to a successful relationship such as character, a sense of humour and whether she can cook. Can she dance? Is she someone you can trust? Only after many weeks of knowing her can your eyes start to wander and appreciate eg her small toes, her slim breasts.It''s vital to start with the eyes in order to properly see her. I met my wife when I was waiting for the lift in Jarolds after buying some items of stationery (some luminous marker pens and a couple of 3B pencils if memory serves). The doors opened to reveal her and we both looked each other in the eyes.Perhaps the above is good guidance for a few of the younger posters.[/quote]
I bet Old Bert was there playing Cupid....

Surely when you meet a girl for the first time the important things to know are

Does she have big tiits

and are her hands small?