Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

please be careful out there

Only go out if absolutely necessary. Doris may sound like a passive old dear, but she''s got a temper. Currently parked up in the Quashqai waiting for it all to settle down. Put the hazard triangle out but Doris took it - lights are on though.

Stay safe, expect the unexpected

Best,

TG

To be fair TG this is where the qashqai comes into its own

It''s dynamic handling and excellent safety features make it the ideal vehicle for a Doris style disaster event

Plenty of room for multiple safety triangles in the event of debris on the road to warn others of hazards

Take care out there

Best,

[quote user="Buh"]To be fair TG this is where the qashqai comes into its own

It''s dynamic handling and excellent safety features make it the ideal vehicle for a Doris style disaster event [/quote]Image result for qashqai crashI hope TG is alright as it looks as though Doris got the better of him.

You don''t feel the rather boxy and raised shape of the Qashqai is something of a wind trap? Personally I''m happier in something more fluid aerodynamically -a Vauxhall Insignia. As slick as an oily seagull. Plus a more comfortable ride means it''s a great cruiser on the motorway, eating up the miles like it''s all you can eat night at Yellows.

The fake news surrounding the performance of the qashqai is despicable. You should all be thankful that Nissan have created an urban-cross vehicle that can perform in a multitude of conditions.

Nissan - innovation that excites

The Quashqai made has been making light work of Doris''s fallout debris today. We''re Now heading to Spenny G''s for a good rub down.

I trust you got the boys to clean inside and out TG?

I bet those wheels are sparkling now.

Made a good job of my van last week, good to know an Eastern European.

[quote user="Number 9"]I trust you got the boys to clean inside and out TG?

I bet those wheels are sparkling now.

Made a good job of my van last week, good to know an Eastern European.[/quote]

1st class service. Those polish guys really know their onions when it comes to an American hand wash.