Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Bottom of the Premiership

Please leave it as it is, the 3 in the relegation places deserve to go down.Leicester City- due to how they treated Claudio Ranieri.Hull City - Never liked them ever since the local council bought the ground for them, it''s been up and up since then, plus they have ''strange'' owners.Sunderland - They have avoided relegation on so many occasions (Twice at our expense)  It''s about time they went down.

think Middlesbro look in trouble...can''t score goals

as much as it probably won''t happen as there will be 3 worse sides about.....how I''d love Bournemouth to go down and then dissappear up their own ar$ses , Portsmouth style

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Please leave it as it is, the 3 in the relegation places deserve to go down.Leicester City- due to how they treated Claudio Ranieri.Hull City - Never liked them ever since the local council bought the ground for them, it''s been up and up since then, plus they have ''strange'' owners.Sunderland - They have avoided relegation on so many occasions (Twice at our expense)  It''s about time they went down.[/quote]Would agree with thatthough I suspect ''everyones'' darligs Bournemouth make join two of thosewould also like to see Fat Sam the crook drag gobby little Palace down with him

I think boro will drop as they don''t score goals and in the main don''t even try to. Sunderland should go this time and I think Hull. Thought Swansea were dead certs but seemed to have picked up in the main