Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Something 1p5wich are bringing with them tomorrow...

Y''know, other than vermin, disease and a lack of education...
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5gaCTjWgAEXB23.jpg[/IMG]
And their fans general thought on Norwich:
"Norwich fans fall into two general categories - 

1) Ignorant football know nothings 
 2) Knowledgeable and pathologically insecure because they are a such nothing club 

Both types are seethingly jealous of Ipswich. Which is pretty pathetic considering we''ve been so sh1t for so long. 

You have to feel sorry for anyone born into supporting Norwich, because that''s the only reason people support Nodge. No one who isn''t from the region supports Nodge. Nodge are no one''s "second team". 

They are a silly little club with no history or any chance of ever achieving anything other than participating in the Premier League. 

Basically, when people talk about Ipswich they talk about football. When people talk about Norwich they talk about Delia Smith and Stephen Fry."

Apparently our only response is that we''ve recently spent five years in the premier league, which according to the poster makes us tinpot. 😂. Maybe they think that 14 years in the championship makes them special.

Hogesar wrote

Basically I''ve never come across such a deluded fanbase. Albeit a small one.

whatever else happens this season, the one thing i hope for is that we give them a thrashing tomorow and send the home with their sad scummy tails between their rat like legs.

"Nodge are no one''s "second team". This was raised in  blog on another site, trying to claim that the binners obsession with the past is ''natural'' as they haven''t achieved anything recently. That obsession is not derived from that lack of success, but from a genuine delusion that they are ''special''... everyone''s second favourite club etc etc

"...any chance of ever achieving

anything other than participating in the Premier League."
A chance that once again we are looking to take, whereas your grubby little club hasn''t and beating us tomorrow is your best hope of success for the seasonStill, I will agree on one thing... that shadow thing. £100m (or so)  debt does cast a big shadow and I cannot see a decent club like NCFC racking up that level of debt based on fraud, theft and incompetence as you lot have done.And please, let it be true... and that there will be numerous dimwitted farmhands waving those absurd bits of cardboard, like the waving of money, the mind the gap stuff and that plane set to fly over Carrow Road,  as this idiocy will be one more example of their sheer stupidityps I forgot the banners that were to be hung on the bridges mocking our defeat in the play off final against Middlesboro

I think they forget that to any fan aged 30 or under they will be pretty much be known as a championship club. If you were born in 87 and started following football when you were 10, Ipswich would be an absolute nothing club to you.

I wonder how many of their fans were actually alive when they last won one of these cups they can''t shut up about.

Maybe the chap who plays the music at the ground could have a Shadows record to play after the gameif not maybe Cliff Richard and the Shadows" the Young Bins"perhaps

Not so much where the wind is, as where that type of ''wind'' comes from

ps had a look over on twtd and apparently we are fuming, the banners about 10 foot by six foot and it will really pi ss us off  (pi  ss ourselves laughing more like)

I''ll be honest, Ipswich have been so irrelevant to me over the last 10 years I kind of forgot they were still a club.

[quote user="hogesar"]I''ll be honest, Ipswich have been so irrelevant to me over the last 10 years I kind of forgot they were still a club.[/quote]They''re not are they, they''re just debtors................[:|]

in the the last 30 seasons...theyve been in the top flight of english football 5 times......compared to our 14.

they''ve been in a higher league than us 3 times, compared to our 11 over them.

not sure what their interpretation of a "shadow" is?

if theyre referring to a couple of cups they won 40 years ago, theyre now beginning to sound like Blackpool fans reminiscing over the Matthews final.

Anyone would think we''re talking about a club who''ve won the amount of trophies as Man United and Liverpool ,the deluded way the carry on?!?

Any argument or wind up they put forward can be quickly doused by mentioning about how they ripped off charities. They will always be scum for what they did back then. They could win the PL in the future and they''d still be a scummy club built on defrauding charitable organizations that save lives and not paying their way.

Mentioning them paying out massive sums of money to pay off their already incredibly rich employee''s gambling debts usually brings about an awkward silence as well.

That''s all without getting into how sad it is living in the past and having no future.

Absolutely nobody who could be considered neutral under 50 considered Ipswich a bigger club than us as well. Even if they somehow tonk us 8-0 tomorrow, we never defrauded St''John''s ambulance, we paid our way out of debt,we have a larger fanbase with much more potential, we''re not just another boring Championship club in blue playing in a half empty stadium and our stadium also doesn''t happen to be surrounded by a sh1thole.

Let them come and make their hilarious jokes. Nobody outside of Ipswich with a triple digit IQ gives the slightest fu(k.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]in the the last 30 seasons...theyve been in the top flight of english football 5 times......compared to our 14.

they''ve been in a higher league than us 3 times, compared to our 11 over them.

not sure what their interpretation of a "shadow" is?

if theyre referring to a couple of cups they won 40 years ago, theyre now beginning to sound like Blackpool fans reminiscing over the Matthews final.

Anyone would think we''re talking about a club who''ve won the amount of trophies as Man United and Liverpool ,the deluded way the carry on?!?[/quote]since the last of their ''stars on the shirt; we have won a major domestic trophy ..... League Cup (nothing for them)twice been champions of the second tier and once champions of the third tier (once for them)had more success in the FA cuptwice won the FA Youth cup (once for them)qualified for Europe more timesbigger gates, more season ticket holderswe own our ground and we own our training site .... they own neitherand we are debt free with a squad worth tens of millionsand we are living in their shadow ! ! !who writes their stuff... Paul Nuttall ?

[quote user="VW"]The 14 mins applause sounds good to me, will be giving it some in the sankepit.[/quote]

make sure the media know why the applause

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Horse Renoir and Bulldog get it.[/quote]what do I, er... get ?other than some vacuous cliche posted that inclues my name ?

they are now in their 15th season in the Championshipmaybe we could boo on the same minute that equals the amount of millions they owe...........................mind you, that might need a fair bit of extra time

They had a purple patch in the 80''s and that is about it. Even if you buy into the whole ''history'' argument there are a bunch of clubs in this division with loads more success than them.

[quote user="king canary"]They had a purple patch in the 80''s and that is about it. Even if you buy into the whole ''history'' argument there are a bunch of clubs in this division with loads more success than them.[/quote]I think you mean the 70''sand that was down to the Cobbolds bunging them money - when a few thousand could make all the differencethey have been trying to emulate those days ever sinceie living off other folk''s momneywhich has finally come to bite them on the ar se