Sign in to follow this  
Bill

interesting stuff v the binners

Norwich  have lost just one of their last seven league matches (W4 D2 L1).Ipswich have won just one of their last seven league matches (W1 D4 L2).Norwich

are unbeaten in their last seven games (all comps) against rivals

Ipswich (W5 D2); their longest ever unbeaten run versus them.On

the date of this match it will be 2871 days since Ipswich Town last

enjoyed a victory
over their rivals Norwich City (19 April 2009).Norwich have scored a league-high 11 goals in the opening 15 minutes of Championship matches this season.Ipswich are the biggest bunch of tw ats in English footballNorwichs have scored a league-high 14 goals from outside the box this season; no other side has reached double figures.

[quote user="OldRobert"]You forgot the binners are complete non-entities.[;)][/quote]that''s one way of putting it !

Hmm...one of those facts wasn''t in the version I read

thats the BBC for youcan''t trust nobody nowadays

Is there a table for teams who provide the sucker opposition when dire runs come to an end? If there were, we would almost certainly top it. Everything from first EPL team to lose to non-league opposition in the FA CUP to, well, you name it, it''s us.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]Is there a table for teams who provide the sucker opposition when dire runs come to an end? If there were, we would almost certainly top it. Everything from first EPL team to lose to non-league opposition in the FA CUP to, well, you name it, it''s us.[/quote]First (and only) team to lose 9-0 in the PLwas that us ?

I can''t remember where in that post I claimed it didteams who don''tp lay their best tend to lose irrespctive of whether it is a derby, a cup match or just a friendly

"COYB!! Good luck To everyone going, sure you will do us proud as always. Will always remember the end of the 2nd Playoff game when the scum were on the verge of Wembley and all you could hear was "Ipswich Till I Die!", Thought that summed both teams up nicely!!"

What are their gates these days? 12, 000?

A lot of them seem to have died.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"COYB!! Good luck To everyone going, sure you will do us proud as always. Will always remember the end of the 2nd Playoff game when the scum were on the verge of Wembley and all you could hear was "Ipswich Till I Die!", Thought that summed both teams up nicely!!"

What are their gates these days? 12, 000?

A lot of them seem to have died.
[/quote]Inbreds tend not to live as long as ordinary folk.[;)]