Sign in to follow this  
Peter Gates

Captive Audience

Whilst the club has sold its season ticket allocation of 20,000 and they''ve got your money, don''t expect anything to focus the Boards attention until they start to look at next years finances.  If Worthy doesn''t turn it round which I suspect most people believe is not a possibility.  Expect to see a managerial change to excite you to part with your hard earned much later in the season.  Look forward to yet a few more months of mediocrity. 

What season ticket, nowhere in this post does it say I have got a season ticket, if I did then I would be seriously hacked off.  Got my hat trick games anyone want 2 for Burnley/Preston around Xmas, got better things to do than get depressed watching this shower but then again Worthy might have gone by then.

Wouldn''t think the season ticket waiting list if it were open would have grown too much lately. 

[quote]What season ticket, nowhere in this post does it say I have got a season ticket, if I did then I would be seriously hacked off. Got my hat trick games anyone want 2 for Burnley/Preston around Xmas, g...[/quote]

Hey, you sound like a true, loyal supporter.  What would the club do without people like you?

[quote]Hey, you sound like a true, loyal supporter. What would the club do without people like you?[/quote]

well said again mate. ive a good mind to come of these boards for a while fed up of listening to all the doom and gloom merchants.they actually think its helping the club to keep whinging i am so pleased we have won tonight might p--s some of the worthy out brigade off.

Well it wasn''t mediocre - it was fantastic entertainment. And no, most people don''t think we have no hope - that''s just a minority of pessimists. Most people think we can still achieve anything we want this season. Witness the chants of Worthington''s Green Army tonight, and the way Safri celebrated his goal with Worthy.