Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Forget all that has gone before.... it's DERBY DAY

Forget that atrocious run of results, forget Rotherham, forget Burton, forget Neil in/Neil out, forget the failure to strengthen defence in the summer, forget our lack of options up top. Today is about one thing, and one thing only.
This is all the scum have left this season (apart from a late charge to league one if we''re lucky). This is their last chance to take some joy from an otherwise run of the mill season of medicority.
Let''s make sure they don''t have anything at all to celebrate. As usual. 
Make Carrow Road a cauldron, make their fans wish they had stayed in their little suffolk slums rather than coming to see the big boys.
F**ing do them Norwich.

[quote user="kick it off"]Forget that atrocious run of results, forget Rotherham, forget Burton, forget Neil in/Neil out, forget the failure to strengthen defence in the summer, forget our lack of options up top. Today is about one thing, and one thing only.
This is all the scum have left this season (apart from a late charge to league one if we''re lucky). This is their last chance to take some joy from an otherwise run of the mill season of medicority.
Make Carrow Road a cauldron, make their fans wish they had stayed in their little suffolk slums rather than coming to see the big boys.
F**ing do them Norwich.
[/quote]

Summed up perfectly! You have a great future as a speech writer for Donald Trump!

Hate to say it but it''s all going to end in tears.

2-0 to the scum.

Just can''t see A Neil coming up with the goods today.

[quote user="kick it off"]Forget that atrocious run of results, forget Rotherham, forget Burton, forget Neil in/Neil out, forget the failure to strengthen defence in the summer, forget our lack of options up top. Today is about one thing, and one thing only.
F**ing do them Norwich.
[/quote]

Well said sir, desperate for us to win this today. Up the Yellas :)

I was under the impression he was a Chelsea supporter... But you know, once a blue...

[quote user="AJ"]I was under the impression he was a Chelsea supporter... But you know, once a blue...[/quote]

He could well be. I was just putting two and two together.

Good strike by Murphy and an absolute Homer in a refereeing costume the most memorable aspects of that game.

The most forgettable and anti climactic derby for years. Yawn. Hope those that went enjoyed that more than I did.

Josh Murphy looked good when he came on as well I suppose but I also thought we dropped off 10 yards and had to play a lot longer when Naismith went off. Team selection was fine we just weren''t on our game today despite the players putting in a shift

Not good enough. I know it''s a derby but Ipswich are 15th. We struggling to beat any of the lower teams.

Sadly our board are inept, and lack any clear ambition to get back to Premiership.

AN has squandered our best chance and I wouldn''t give him the reigns next year. Our chances of a play-off look slim and unlikely under AN. Now would be the time to try someone new, give them the chance to take the squad and rebuild in the summer

Two draws with our neighbours, nothing sums up more where we are right now. Recent history we were dominant over them, but im not going to use the "history" route like they have done for so long. Truth is, right now, no side is dominant, City and Town are pretty equal on the pitch. We have succesfully and smoothly transformed our status as a yo yo club into a solid, unspectacular stable mid table Champs side, in other words, sunk to the level of our neighbours. Those who still disagree should wake up to the reality.Dijks will go back to Ajax  end of season im in no doubt, Alex will have a big job finding a new LB. Have a feeling he will sign Whitts for another season. Anyway, Alex will have to quickly learn that money for new guys will be at a premium, he will have to change his complete policy of searching the top 2 divisions and Europe, and ignoring L1 and L2, for that is where money will dictate our new players to come from.

I know TV doesn''t always do it justice but the atmosphere sounded quite flat.