Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Most annoying pundit ?

Mark Clemmit for me , the man looks like he is going to orgasm on his own words as he keeps closing his eyes . Garth was hard work in the past but now I find him funny . Savage talks like he played , lots of enthusiasm but very limited .

All of them.

We all have opinions and that is all they are.

Facts are useful of course.

Colin Murray - Thinks its ok to be puerile and childish around people trying to make serious points. Very irritating to watch or listen to. Re-reading that its always like this board sometimes eh.

I don''t watch Sky anymore but it''s gotta be Merson. The guy can barely talk properly.

When I got home from the match today my wife and father in law were absolutely fuming about Don Goodman, said he was a complete tw@t.When the ''applause'' was noted and explained by the other commentator Goodman said ''well at least that 15 years didn''t include going down to L1''.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]When I got home from the match today my wife and father in law were absolutely fuming about Don Goodman, said he was a complete tw@t.When the ''applause'' was noted and explained by the other commentator Goodman said ''well at least that 15 years didn''t include going down to L1''.

[/quote]And neither did it include a L1 title, a Championship title, a second place Championship finish, two trips to the play off finals, winning at Wembley or a win at Old Trafford.I wouldn''t worry about Don Goodman, he was an average player at best who never achieved anything in the game except being well known for having one of the worst haircuts in the history of English football.

[quote user="tired"]I don''t watch Sky anymore but it''s gotta be Merson. The guy can barely talk properly.[/quote]

Having watched the attempt at highlights on Channel 5 the other week Clinton Morrison makes Paul Merson seem rather well spoken