Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Harry kane

Who would have thought he would have turned out to be one of not the best striker in the premiership,congratulations on getting another hat trick today if only we had someone like that .

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]When we had him on loan we never used him. Another awful Alex Neil decision.[/quote]how do you make that out ?Kane played a lot when here

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]When we had him on loan we never used him. Another awful Alex Neil decision.[/quote]Oh dear. I''ll think you''ll find Kane was here during season 2012/13, long before Neil, and spent most of that injured.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]When we had him on loan we never used him. Another awful Alex Neil decision.[/quote]Oh dear. I''ll think you''ll find Kane was here during season 2012/13, long before Neil, and spent most of that injured.[/quote]damn !I was hoping to see how far witherbin went on this one

It isn''t worth it Mr Witherspoon.

It doesn''t matter how blatantly obvious it is that your tongue is rammed through the side of your cheek - there will always be some who take it literally.

[quote user="Bulldog Rummin"][quote user="Capt. Pants"][quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]When we had him on loan we never used him. Another awful Alex Neil decision.[/quote]Oh dear. I''ll think you''ll find Kane was here during season 2012/13, long before Neil, and spent most of that injured.[/quote]damn !I was hoping to see how far witherbin went on this one[/quote]

Well you''ve bin around for years, so you should know!