Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

The Compleat

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]What is the away fans pub now?[/quote]

I don''t think there is one. Aside from the hassle of having extra security at the pub and then getting them to the ground they aren''t really welcome.

Last time they were here in 2015 pubs have binners defecating and urinating on the toilet floors, petty vandalism and damage.

Albeit that would have been down to a small minority why would pubs want the hassle ?

Sure they will be numerous pubs where binners will sneak in, but the rest should ask themselves why they cannot control their own fans so the rest can mingle freely ?

So its just Ipswich fans banned then, as opposed to all away fans? Thats what I thought as I live near there, and its regularly full of away fans.

Are they going to bring enough of them along to warrant a whole pub to themselves anyway.

Hardly seems fair on the owners only serving up half a dozen pints and a packet of pork scratchings all day!

[quote user="Bulldog Rummin"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]What is the away fans pub now?[/quote]

I don''t think there is one. Aside from the hassle of having extra security at the pub and then getting them to the ground they aren''t really welcome.

Last time they were here in 2015 pubs have binners defecating and urinating on the toilet floors, petty vandalism and damage.  [/quote]
You''ve got that wrong City 1st , the Compleat Angler was closed for both the ''''derby'''' games in 2015 the March league game and for the May play off game, I remember there was a lad complaining on here as they had given us their station hotel for our game but we gave them nothing. Loads of articles about the pub being closed for those two games, if you google it.
I remember when we were last in the premier ,West Ham did about £4000 of damage in that pub, ripping loads of toilets out and breaking tables/chairs so maybe you got confused with them ??

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Kings Head on Yarmouth road in Thorpe, they think nobody knows[/quote]

Kings Head, Yarmouth Road????? No pub of that name as far as I''m aware. I thought they allowed them in the Town House last time as there were a bunch giving it large as they passed the Fat Cat and Canary - muppets!

Didn''t The River Garden on Yarmouth Road at Thorpe used to be called The Kings Head several years ago ?

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Bulldog Rummin"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]What is the away fans pub now?[/quote]

Last time they were here in 2015 pubs have binners defecating and urinating on the toilet floors, petty vandalism and damage.  [/quote]
You''ve got that wrong City 1st , the Compleat Angler was closed for both the ''''derby'''' games in 2015 the March league game and for the May play off game, I remember there was a lad complaining on here as they had given us their station hotel for our game but we gave them nothing. Loads of articles about the pub being closed for those two games, if you google it.
I remember when we were last in the premier ,West Ham did about £4000 of damage in that pub, ripping loads of toilets out and breaking tables/chairs so maybe you got confused with them ??
[/quote]  I''ve got what wrong ?Where did I state that they were in the Compleat Angler