Sign in to follow this  
Gunn Rack

GET IN!

Not at game  - listening to Radio Norfolk and it sounds as though MOST of crowd are supporting whole team and manager, as I suspected.

The views on this forum are NOT representative of the loyal Carrow Road supporters and a bloody good thing that is.

[quote]Not at game - listening to Radio Norfolk and it sounds as though MOST of crowd are supporting whole team and manager, as I suspected. The views on this forum are NOT representative of the loyal Carr...[/quote]

*cries*

Can''t find ANYWHERE online to listen to it...

Dominating, Hucks on fire, two nil up, crowd behind team.  All you moaners and whingers, will be disappointed just now.

[quote]Super Doc!! 2-1. COYY. Sounds like Huckerby is playing well but Deano apparantley is a bit off the pace, maybe Lisbie for the 2nd half?[/quote]

Lisbie??

Bring McVeigh on! (assuming he isn''t!)

Damn the lack of radio!!!!

[quote]2-0 up are we Dicky? Talk about yellow & green tinted glasses mate!![/quote]

Ha Ha - dodgy keyboard. 

Crowd cheered off.  Didn''t hear too many booers - shame eh?

dicky - im as pleased as anyone we''re winning, but we should have been playing like this all season and destroying the opposition put before us!

[quote]dicky - im as pleased as anyone we''re winning, but we should have been playing like this all season and destroying the opposition put before us![/quote]

But life''s not like that, is it?

life isnt like that with bizarre personnel changes - but with tactics the players know and understand and proper motivation then it can be!!! we have quality in this side - we may have our differences dicky but lets not bicker tonite when we''re winning!!! we need this tonite, so i hope you''ll join me in being 100% behind the team! much as i think worthington is a weak link, so far we have been commendable tonite, and i recognise worthy must have had a big part to play in that. wont change my opinion of him and my feeling that he is not the right man for the job,but credit where credit is due!

You can''t leave it alone can you Dicky?  The posters who said they would boo were a very smallgrouping within the much larger unhappy sector.  You don''t have to love Worthy or agree totally with what is happening at Carrow Road to cheer the team on.  Whether or not the worried posters of this board are typical of fans genearlly is impossible to tell because in your hasre to have yet another pop, you are applying the wrong test

I thought Saturday was a disaster at a number of levels and Worthy blundererd big time but.... I was the only person in my row stamdimg to applaud when Hughesey came round.  You can love the club, cheer the team and be worried about the failure to reach potential over the last 18 months.

Only a fool would think nothing is wrong at the moment and you are no fool.  Hundreds if not thousands left early on Saturday and I heard not a single positive comment in the crowd around me as I left.  Anecdotal perhaps but less so than your half time clapometer!!

The difference between most of us who use this site is not what is wrong but how to put it right.  Winning tonight will help but will not be the recovery any more than Ipswich was nor will losing tonight will be terminal anymore than Leeds was. 

The fans are cheering because they love the team.  If I was there I would cheer.  It would not mean anything more than that I was trying to support the team to victory and not that Worthy is suddenly on top of his game. the selection is right and the coaching has started to work.

You believe things will correct themselves organically.  I do not.  Time will tell.

Either way, the fans will suppport the team and there is little that can be judged from how we treat the teasm especially when we are ahead at half time.

I hope that we have a victory to celebrate together tomorrow.  Even so there will be along way to go.

Not sure this is the right time for the Worthy in/out debate is it.

But apparently Safri went to Worthington to celebrate the goal and Ashton apologized to him for going off! Are these the actions of a dressing room that the manager has lost?

in dicky''s world, only a few of us will be happy if we win, because if you don''t like worthy you clearly don''t support the team.

[quote]You can''t leave it alone can you Dicky? The posters who said they would boo were a very smallgrouping within the much larger unhappy sector. You don''t have to love Worthy or agree totally with what ...[/quote]

First off, great, another win! A much needed win but is another mere band-aid.Cambridge, a most eloquent repost to one of our more blinkered posters.Just because some of the posters are more negative about the club than you Dicky, doesn''t make them any less a supporter of Norwich City. They obviously want, and, expect a little more from the club....

Dicky what did you expect? that everyone in the crowd would be booing all game? I was there to night and was cheering on the team like everyone else but that dosn''t stop me thinking that worthy has had his day and should move on. The result briliant! Performance - well we got away with it tonight because we were playing hull. An in form sheffield united i don''t think so. Great build up play but nothing in the final third. Both goals came from set plays. 

ON THE BALL CITY!!

I think No Man has it right. The players are not showing the signs of discontent with the manager and that''s normally the first place you see something brewing. Safri running to the bench and then Ash''s comments suggest he is still in charge of the dressing room and has the backing of the players. He''s also showing a willingness to try different things -- benching Hux; playing McVeigh; giving Brennan a chance; putting a new face as captain in Hughes; benching Fleming etc etc.

So let''s leave NW alone for a while and give him a bit of time to get things together. We''re two wins out of the playoff picture. That''s not far enough to be getting desperate this early in the season and talking about change at the top.

Onward.