Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Alex Neil going to Rangers end of season - confirmed

Alex Neil will be going to Loftus Road along with the players, club officials and fans on the last game of the season.It is hoped that Rangers will have taken the day off to go to the beach and so ensuring City three points

Playing at home you say ? That  just cannot be true as City1st is never wrong about anything,ever. [:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Playing at home you say ? That  just cannot be true as City1st is never wrong about anything,ever. [:|][/quote]Anything happening outside Ipswich is away to City1st.  [;)]

[quote user="Flash Gordon"]Alex Neil will be going to Loftus Road along with the players, club officials and fans on the last game of the season.It is hoped that Rangers will have taken the day off to go to the beach and so ensuring City three points[/quote]Wonder who''ll turn up at Carrow Rd ? Rangers probably will go to the beach as it''d be a shame to waste the trip.[:D]Don''t you just love it when this happens to one of the '' Pink-Uns '' finest ? [:$]Wonder if he''ll say his account''s been hacked ?Epic fail....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Flash Gordon"]Alex Neil will be going to Loftus Road along with the players, club officials and fans on the last game of the season.It is hoped that Rangers will have taken the day off to go to the beach and so ensuring City three points[/quote]Wonder who''ll turn up at Carrow Rd ? Rangers probably will go to the beach as it''d be a shame to waste the trip.[:D]Don''t you just love it when this happens to one of the '' Pink-Uns '' finest ? [:$]Wonder if he''ll say his account''s been hacked ?Epic fail.... [/quote]oh dearoh dearie, dear me

[quote user="Flash Gordon"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Flash Gordon"]Alex Neil will be going to Loftus Road along with the players, club officials and fans on the last game of the season.It is hoped that Rangers will have taken the day off to go to the beach and so ensuring City three points[/quote]Wonder who''ll turn up at Carrow Rd ? Rangers probably will go to the beach as it''d be a shame to waste the trip.[:D]Don''t you just love it when this happens to one of the '' Pink-Uns '' finest ? [:$]Wonder if he''ll say his account''s been hacked ?Epic fail.... [/quote]oh dearoh dearie, dear me[/quote] Don''t you sometimes just wish the ground would open up, eh ?Oh dear,oh dearie, dear you.

Give it 10 minutes, he''ll be back to posting obsessively detailed things about Ipswich or getting shirty that someone mentioned a reported transfer fee.

He is probably changing his username for the umpteenth time in a few short weeks or copy and pasting a quiz he has nicked off a website.

[quote user="king canary"]Give it 10 minutes, he''ll be back to posting obsessively detailed things about Ipswich or getting shirty that someone mentioned a reported transfer fee.[/quote]All he needs to do is hold his hands up and say he was wrong but we all know there''s more chance of seeking treatment for his Ipswich fetish than there is doing that [:D]

Blimey, never had so many in one goIf I was a binner and didn''t know our fixtures then I would be looking them up so .............Mr Plod you should, of all folk, should know the law regarding theft - or nicking as you would have it. Merely posting a link to a page is not ''nicking'' - and I would refer the right horrible gentleman to the ''sickening violence.... '' thread if he is uncertain what it is all aboutSo in an attempt to keep up with current hip jive, manLappinup get''s it

Waffle,waffle,waffle with a fair dose of deflection there City1st and still no answer how you thought our final game v QPR was at Loftus Road. [:D][:P][;)]

slowly............I didn''tit just made a handy pi  sstake out of the gormless who were over exciting themselves about AN going to Rangers (geddit)look back,there''s plenty of times when I have apologised  - but just as many times as when I have put up a joke post, even you joked about the ''sickening violence'' threadhowever if the pleases some of the exitable dimwits to believe they have ''caught me out'' then good luckthe pi  sstake has just got better as far as I am concerned, but not something I set out forit was a harmless gag, that''s all

Almost as sad as the dog ate my homework!

Anyhow having spent £57 million I''m not sure Rangers have £57 to spend, were stuck with AN.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]Waffle,waffle,waffle with a fair dose of deflection there City1st and still no answer how you thought our final game v QPR was at Loftus Road. [:D][:P][;)][/quote]He''s bang to rights Tilly.It''s lovely watching him squirm [:D][/quote]

squirm ?I should steady your self lad, you''ll be soiling yourself next

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]Waffle,waffle,waffle with a fair dose of deflection there City1st and still no answer how you thought our final game v QPR was at Loftus Road. [:D][:P][;)][/quote]He''s bang to rights Tilly.It''s lovely watching him squirm [:D][/quote]Apparently getting the venue wrong was all part of a p isstake and we just did not get it. [:$]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Flash Gordon"]........ if the pleases some of the exitable dimwits to believe they have ''caught me out'' then good luck[/quote]No, the exitable - or excitable even - dimwits don''t just believe they''ve caught you out.They have [:D]

[/quote]you''ve been hadask lappseven banana picked it up within minutes

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]Waffle,waffle,waffle with a fair dose of deflection there City1st and still no answer how you thought our final game v QPR was at Loftus Road. [:D][:P][;)][/quote]He''s bang to rights Tilly.It''s lovely watching him squirm [:D][/quote]Apparently getting the venue wrong was all part of a p isstake and we just did not get it. [:$][/quote]To be fair '' Cerebral City 1st '' v '' The Dimwits '' is a no contest Tilly but I think calling me a lad requires an urgent appointment at Specsavers [:D]

"Apparently getting the venue wrong was all part of a p isstake and we just did not get it."dearie me, silly tillyyou are so desperate to score a point that you are being exceedingly sillywhich is going some for youthere would have been no play on words in the title unless Loftus Road was used, and conveniently it allowed the phrase ''end of season'' to be used''going to Rangers'' the word confirmed was added to suggest an update, that''s allnow get yourself a hanky wipe the screen and maybe just wonder if you have taken yourself up some cul de sac and now cannot get out

ps it''s not a case of you''ve been had, but you''ve had yourself

I suppose the issue is the joke doesn''t actually work as he isn''t going to qpr at the end of the season. So it isn''t very funny.