Sign in to follow this  
Nemzadze

English championship

What a league that is man city 3 - 1 Huddersfield .. before the half time pies ..Free Alex Neil from that torture 😂

Free him? Trust me when I say that very few are trying to stop him leaving!

Interesting fact that I didn''t realise but the championship has more spectators watch it than la liga

maybe they live in a deluded world where sky sports makes the championship in England feel like la liga lol

This is a strange post as there are very few teams in Europe that can compete against Man City. You have to credit Huddersfield for taking the tie to a replay and then taking the lead in that match

[quote user="hogesar"]Well it''s a massive step up from your terrible Scottish leagues.[/quote]The OP is not Scottish.

I donated money to nutty Nigel''s pup fund once ..don''t be hating on a jock I''m just having a bit of banter 😀

[quote user="Nemzadze"]I''m just having a bit of banter 😀[/quote]Jamie, get over here.

[quote user="Nemzadze"]Oh dear Rangers 2 - 2 St Johnstone ..[/quote]3-2 in the end but then being a Celtic follower you must have hated that ?

Which is massively better than yours. Can you imagine Dundee in the championship? Midtable league one side at best.

[quote user="hogesar"]Which is massively better than yours. Can you imagine Dundee in the championship? Midtable league one side at best.[/quote]You are barking up the wrong tree hogesar as he likes Celtic because of this..............Image result for celtic hamas flags

Dundee''s owners are richer than yours .. Americans who also own the Houston dynamo .. the future is bright .not a dull tangerine .😎 Free Alex Neil

Credit to Huddersfield - they played a skeleton squad against Man City who played a very near full strength team at their place.

That said, we did the same and did Everton 2-0 at Goodison earlier this season 😉