Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Norwich City fans told not to film or take photographs during games.

When watching Jack''s five a side team videos he seems to have a flair with commentating. If he decides to go down this road he should study the late great Brian Moore , head and shoulders above the commentators on Sky and Match of the Day.A true broadcasting legend.

I would have thought that young Jack needs to be careful posting what is viewed as unlicensed content, whilst that is under his personal banner, if he is looking for continued work at the BBC. Surely they would frown upon one of their ''staff'' flouting the laws.

[quote user="morty"]@Smithy...

Damn auto-correct.

And, no, not particularly a fan.[/quote]I meant fan in a loose sense so like me then.I think he''s harmless, most of his output is good and it gives a different angle to the football supporters '' experience ''.All he needs to do now is climb off his high horse about not being allowed to film on private property and he''ll sleep easier for it.

George Smiley wrote the following post at 02/03/2017 12:42 PM:

When watching Jack''s five a side team videos he seems to have a flair with commentating. If he decides to go down this road he should study the late great Brian Moore , head and shoulders above the commentators on Sky and Match of the Day.A true broadcasting legend.

Surely not including John Motson in that bracket, he is also head and shoulders above the likes of jonathon Pearce & co.