Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

Replace Neil with who...?

Yeah that''s correct to a point but when they do appoint people, will criticise it straight off. Its not like we are going to get the very best Europe has to offer. I was underwhelmed with AN post NA but supposedly he had been monitored for a while and that worked at least that season

Hodgson, Lennon, Warburton , ... I feel it really is time for a change! My family will hear me sighing of relief when I read the article "Neil sacked by Norwich City after 2 years and three months at the helm"

I once heard a story that Delia goes to Walsingham to pray when the search for a new manager is near its end. Well that is OK by me provided she is praying for the right attributes.

Number 1 is that she prays for a "Man manager". A person who can instill love and ambition into the members of the team which should be about 30 strong.

Marilyn Monroe did that for some 300 million fans. so perhaps we could have a woman manager, a lady who has blonde hair, a perfect figure, good teeth and a sexy voice.

Can you imagine that. A woman owner and a woman manager. together shouting "Get you finger out or no cake for tea!"

Should get us to the top of the league quite quickly!

If we replace an angry scottish guy with a ginger angry scottish guy i''ll be f*cking fuming.

They have no soul, for starters.

Don''t have a manager.Any decisions on formation, team selection, transfer policy, player morale, board composition, sponsorship etc should be made after listening to the excellent suggestions made each week on Canary Call.

@Morty...well I understand your reaction and the names I have stated aren''t the ones I would necessary choose, but I want a change at the helm...Neil''s time is up!

If at all possible , If I was free to choose, ... I would choose Eddie Howe , great young manager for whom I''ve got respect.

I wouldn''t mind the Messiah back either...

Warburton and his magic hat lol that didn''t last long ..Hibs fans sing a great song about him .check it out on YouTube 😀

Neil Lennon is actually northern Irish .. and he won''t leave Hibs .. he wants to have a go at Brendan Rogers next season .

Two names.

Phil Brown or Paul Tisdale