Sign in to follow this  
Bill

sickening violence after the game

I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with City1st, I had an incident offshore with a smoke flare which caused a very serious reaction with a guy suffering inhalation shortage and having to be medivaced.

I have to say there''s a lot of new era Danny Dyers wannabes, recently in the lower Barclay & older gents who should know better.........still not my issue as I don''t have a season ticket anymore after this season.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="OldRobert"]That fat thing being ejected is really quite ''orrible isn''t it?  They do breed some frights down there.[/quote]You have obviously never met Waveney ? [:P][/quote]No Til, and from your implication I hesitate to ask for details...............[;)]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]This bloke is being treated as a hero on twtd. Apparently he''s laughing at us ... They took him to Wymondham for the rest of the afternoon.😀[/quote]Hero or not, it appears our bloated binner has broken his foor (bone in it) and is in hospital leg in plaster (c/o twtd)I''m sure City fans wish him a speedy recoveryif only so he can hobble into court where he is facing anything from a slap on the wrist to a three year ban from football stadiaoh dear