Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

Alex is staying

Doubt he was ever likely to leave.

He supports Celtic

He''ll never be paid as much at Rangers as he is here

His budget would be modest even by SPL standards

He has a young family and probably wouldn''t want them mixed up in all the Old Firm nonsense

Also, how many managers go to Celtic/Rangers then move onto big things afterwards?

Our board think he''s doing a decent job as well

I never got excited by that rumour

Exactly right and in addition its a job for prestige and people with a passion for the club, but a diminishing value abroad.

Its not a matter of supporting Celtic

It''s Religion that dominates all the Old Firm Derby''s

Well...if we fail to make the play-offs...and Alex is still "staying" then we all know the ambition at board level is sub-zero... for all that has been said , written ,... I think it is clear that not getting a top six finish with the set of players he had at his disposal this season is a major under achievement. For me he can still pack his bags and go to Glasgow, Celtic fan or not...

[quote user="daly"]Its not a matter of supporting Celtic

It''s Religion that dominates all the Old Firm Derby''s[/quote]
Aaaaw; come on man! Don''t leave us all hanging. The Old Firm Derby''s what?

The ambition of the majority shareholders doesn''t stretch beyond NCFC being a financially stable, community club settled comfortably in mid-table in the Championship well away from all those nasty foreign owners with all their filthy money who ply their trade in that horrible Premier League. They know we don''t have the resources to do anything other than struggle in the Premier League so life in the Championship with crowds on the order of 25,000 will suit them just fine.

The Norwich fans who think they are Barcelona should be lucky they have Alex Neil .. in my opinion the people that comment on here have no clue .it''s like the anti trump movement .. snowflake''s 😂

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]The ambition of the majority shareholders doesn''t stretch beyond NCFC being a financially stable, community club settled comfortably in mid-table in the Championship well away from all those nasty foreign owners with all their filthy money who ply their trade in that horrible Premier League. They know we don''t have the resources to do anything other than struggle in the Premier League so life in the Championship with crowds on the order of 25,000 will suit them just fine.[/quote]Whereas those clubs with their nasty foreign owners are well away from all those struggles. As Villa, Cardiff, Fulham, Blackburn. Forest, Derby, Wolves....... etc  will testify.Not for us any longterm futur through developing an excellent youth system... no, a belief as you say that mid table comfortability will continue to draw in 25,000 season after seasonyep that''s about itor how it must seem looking up from the gutter that is poorman road where a wealthy owner has certainly shown us the way to do things

Nemzadze I think you need to get off the internet for a bit and make some friends.

You''re on a Norwich forum, repeatedly referencing a league that most of us now Morris and Maddison have left care nothing about and trying to connect football and fu(k1ng Donald: lord of fake tan and hair implants in obscure, irrelevant ways.

Snowflakes? Stick to commenting on the Daily Mail online.

Get off the internet for a bit. Anti Trump demonstrators and SJW''s are extremely thin on the ground in the UK. If you''re rich or ignorant enough to swing right wing you seriously shouldn''t give a toss about what some random Americans post online. Or just go back to Reddit/4Chan/whatever

I don''t think Generation Snowflake is a US phenomenon, it very much applies to the UK too.

Waaah, I can''t buy a house

Waaah, I have student debt

Waaah, I don''t like Theresa May

Etc.

No intention of leaving, according to home page. My hopes are dashed, alas.