I know a lot like the individuality of Errea kits but just seen the below on Sky Website and surely some of the kits in there would look really good in yellow and green. Never realised all MLS were Adidas. Maybe the new CEO can broker a deal!!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12096/10787119/vote-rank-the-mls-kits-for-the-2017-season

Some of the MLS kits are really nice. I''d like a Portland Timbers one, as it''s Green. Older version though when they were sponsored by Xbox.

What are the details for next seasons kit? Are we still using Errea? Is the sponsor the same?I think I read somewhere that sponsorship will be allowed on one of the sleeves.

They are all pretty good. Couple of good yellow ones in there.

That vancouver white caps one is pretty good.

Philadelphia Union would be good if we could retain the sponsor with it ;-)

Interesting that no betting / gambling companies on any of the shirts, unlike over here where they are in the majority, anyone taking a punt on who our new shirt sponsor will be next season??????

No professional club in England keeps a kit for longer than 1 season. Been like that for years now.

Too many of those kits look like rip offs of bigger European clubs. At a glance I saw AC Milan, Man City, Dortmund, Real Madrid, Ajax and the Spanish National team''s kit.

At least our kit is original!

"CITY are delighted to announce a new eight-year deal with Errea which will see the Italian sports manufacturing experts producing the Canaries’ kits until 2024"