Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

POLL: WORTHY IN

In.
I''m sure a decent run is around the corner.
Not sure we''ll get promoted though, but I doubt any replacement to Worthy would manage it.

Sunderland were in a worse position than us this time last year. And they went on to win the title by 9 points.

Everyone keep bleating on about were are the best fans in the world, well let us prove it by getting behind Worthy & and the team

And if we hear anyone booing lets drown them out with with cheers for the team its the only way

Last saturday against reading i took my father in law (arsenal fan ) and he could not believe the stick worthy was getting. He said that he thought we were the best fans in the premiership last season so why the change i must admit i did feel embarrassed

Worthy in (not even questionable really)

Worthington needs support - not piled on pressure.

Behind him 100%.

I don''t believe we would even have made it to the Premiership last season without the working relationship between him and the board.

He''s got my support.

Nigel must stay - he is one of the greatest managers the club has had, he has achieved more than most and has the full backing of the board and players and I am sure will go on to achieve much more with this present group of players.

Frankly I am sickened by the continual maligning of Nigel and certain players that goes on by some, supposed supporters.

Ship gradually turning around.  Give him more time - the costs and risks of change outweigh the benefits.  History in this league shows that settled management teams usually beat regular change.