Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

POLL: WORTHY IN

Please either add your name to this or the "POLL: WORTHY OUT" post. Just trying to get an idea of how much support the manager actually has at this present time (from this message board anyway :-P) and where the balance lies as far as should he stay or should he go?

its a great idea to put two separate threads because its easier to see how many people are on his side.

Im torn, i think from his past record he deserves a season, but im not convinced what he actually is doing.

For now i would only just say in

In, In, In.

He deserves our full support for the success over the last 5 years. Give him the whole season with a demand that they finish top 6.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Trust Worthy

100% in.

I cannot believe the reaction of some fans to an iffy start to the season due to a couple of bad games and some dodgy finishing. It is football, it happens, in fact it has happened to virtually every team relegated from the Premiership in the last few years.

Like many have said we should be sticking together not having a paddy because we are not top of the league.

The word fickle springs to mind, and that is not something I associate with city fans. Frankly, it is embarrasing.

Alright, Worthy is not, and never has been a tactical genius but he has done a job for our club. I don''t agree with everything he does by any means, but realistically who can we get who is better. Changing manager all the time does no good for any club.

Some of the vitriol being spouted on here is unbelievable. I have never posted on here before but I am so incensed by some of the posts that i have joined the forum.

All this ranting about Worthy out is going to put more pressure on the team and make us less likely to to push up the table as we surely will when we start getting a bit of luck. If we loose tonight I hate to think what the reaction on this board is going to be. There will allmost certainly be toys flying everywhere.

Unbelievable.

It''s an in from me too, but with reservations.  As Worthy rightly says, with better finishing we would already be top 6, BUT - it needs to come right soon, or I think the players may start to lose faith in him, never mind the fans.

Since Mr. Worthy has been in charge our fortunes have changed and it''s been a great few years.

Thank You Mr. Worthington for all you have done and long may it continue.

I would be forced to eat my words if I turned my back on him now.

I still believe that there are few managers better qualified to get us back to the promised land. To be honest there are few in this division that I would want in charge of this team.

How long has Warnock taken to get it right?

How many managers have turned a club around in less than two seasons? I think that Dowie though we may respect his achievements may be a flash in the pan - Palace arnt exactly storming away now are they?

IN but;

I hate being put into a camp like this. I would much rather debate the issues which DO exist in a sensible way, unfortunately there is so much hysteria and idiocy on these boards right now it is becoming more and more difficult.

Its IN for now. If we are still bottom third at Christmas, I think a change is required. However, I think since we have put Dav and Doc in defence and given Hughes the captains armband we HAVE seen an improvement already. Now we need Deano and Lisbie on target and start winning games.

worthy stays.. results and perfomances will improve.. we''ll finish in the top 6 which tbh is no better than any of us should''ve realistically predicted at the start of the season.

eieieio off to wembley we will go

In.  It''s a team with a good spine and quality players, most of which are too good for this division.  I am convinced that a good run of results is imminent & Worthy is the man to take us back to the Prem.

Definately IN, as to change now would be madness. We need consistency and we will gradually work our way up.