Sign in to follow this  
yellowfever

Jerome Interview

That interview tells you all you need to know. Total and utter lack of leadership and man management. What is telling is the total air of resignation in his voice - ''not playing for each other, disrespecting coaches, play off done....''

The BOD cannot ignore this and neither should the fans. I wonder if Jerome will be dropped next match for telling it ias it is?

Good honest interview. Seems to me that the manager and staff have lost the dressing room but also the players won''t play for each other.

The Board must react to this and start by sacking AN!

Gunny said Managers will be queuing to take the role at Norwich City, let''s hope they do and we pick the right one to get this squad playing together again!

Play offs gone.

They clearly do not respect Neil and why should they? they have realised he''s massively out of his depth for quite some time now.

Think that has been clear for some time to supporters - now it''s out there officially will the board react?

Theres not a way back from this.

What struck me is Neils continual deflecting of the blame ''yeah i take a share of the responsibility, but its not just me, the players...'' repeated over and over again.

Then Jerome blows it all out of the water with possibly the most damning interview since Martin at Brighton away...

It was honest but probably the most shocking player interview I have heard in many a year. Paints a picture of total anarchy no one in charge and the players at each others throats this will take a lot of mending

Very honest and damning interview from Jerome. No mention of it on the home page strangely!

Well done Cameron for confirming what a lot of us suspected. He is probably fed up with working his nuts off for nothing. Today as with Rotherham and the other away matches it was embarrassing to behold and not surprising there was dissent in the loyal following. For everyones sake please go Alex.

Absolutely damning interview making it absolutely clear the management haven''t got this team to work as a group.

I said at the start of the season there would be a poisonous atmosphere in the dressing room as Neil insisted on keeping players at the club who didn''t want to be here. I also said it was clear the players don''t respect the manager. I was inevitably abused by the usual suspects. And even more inevitably I have been proved right once again. Keith Scott knows.

Upon hearing this interview Gunny commented that there had obviously been a bust up in the dressing room after the game and that the comments basically didn''t bode well.

It is now obvious following similar comments by Russ Martin after Brighton away there is not a harmonious squad which is a prerequisite to achieve anything and therefore, if there are bad apples it is the first job of a manager to deal with them.

The question left hanging is.............who? Cameron should be invited to name names. I''m sure other players will be asking him too i.e. ''do you mean me?''

Ta for the link.

I interpreted the comments about the management and coaching team much more as criticism of the players, not AN and his other clueless buddies.

In a way, I hope I am wrong as anything that can expedite the sacking of Neil will be most gratefully received. No ore excuses, no more chances......no more!

The last 18+ months have proved the second half of the 14/15 season was a complete fluke. I can see no redeeming features in Neil now - none at all. There is simply nothing in the world of football management he does anything other than very poorly.

Not many players in the current team earns to wear the City shirt!

Had Jerome said "I gave it my all and I blead for the Norwich City badge". Instead he is telling how bad things are. Why didn''t he do it a few minutes before on the pitch. He is among the teams problems with his bad body language. It''s like he don''t care how it goes. I know he''s been ok the last month, but not THAT great.

Jerome does his bit on the pitch. He has scored again today, he''s had rubbish service during the season and done his best, run his socks off and played as the lone striker. He is entitled to come out on the radio and give a few snippets of what is going on. All is not well on the good ship carra

Wembley and what went before it was a fluke.

😂👏👏👏

Jesus wept.

Look, I fully committed to the "out" camp an age ago but demeaning previous achievement is little more than stupid. We weren''t lucky; we were winning games and we destroyed Middlesbrough at Wembley. That''s gone - means nothing in the context of today but by the same token that achievement shouldn''t be underestimated by any subsequent failing. Leicester won''t be handing their medals back because Ranieri had a "fluke". What would Liverpool, Arsenal, Scum or Anyone else give for a "fluke"?

It''s also why there has to be a modicum of understanding for the board. Do you ditch the been there done it guy for a hope he can come in and get it done bloke? I''m sure most of us would have done a while ago but that doesn''t mean that it would have worked and watching some of our "stars" I wonder if a lion tamer could get them in line and doing the basics.

What happens next will be fascinating. No doubt a whole host of players will be jettisoned but don''t be surprised if those heading for the door are seemingly unexpected.

Cam''s interview suggests that there are some genuinely ungenuine folk in our midst; I''d lay money that they won''t be the likes of Tettey, Martin and Jerome who many would have near the top of any "Get Them Replaced" list.

The thing is when you start a season with players who think they should be in the Premiership and others who are out of contract at the end of the season, six of them I think, I suppose it''s not surprising that we have such an unhappy team. It''s a shame ,these players playing as a team should''ve got us back up this year.

Having so many players out of contract has been a disaster and should not of happened.

Do I want Neil replaced, yes.

Am I in a hurry, no not really, the seasons over, let Neil finish it and then bring in a new man to start off without the excess baggage and with the youngsters.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Wembley and what went before it was a fluke.

😂👏👏👏

Jesus wept.

Look, I fully committed to the "out" camp an age ago but demeaning previous achievement is little more than stupid. We weren''t lucky; we were winning games and we destroyed Middlesbrough at Wembley. That''s gone - means nothing in the context of today but by the same token that achievement shouldn''t be underestimated by any subsequent failing. Leicester won''t be handing their medals back because Ranieri had a "fluke". What would Liverpool, Arsenal, Scum or Anyone else give for a "fluke"?

It''s also why there has to be a modicum of understanding for the board. Do you ditch the been there done it guy for a hope he can come in and get it done bloke? I''m sure most of us would have done a while ago but that doesn''t mean that it would have worked and watching some of our "stars" I wonder if a lion tamer could get them in line and doing the basics.

What happens next will be fascinating. No doubt a whole host of players will be jettisoned but don''t be surprised if those heading for the door are seemingly unexpected.

Cam''s interview suggests that there are some genuinely ungenuine folk in our midst; I''d lay money that they won''t be the likes of Tettey, Martin and Jerome who many would have near the top of any "Get Them Replaced" list.[/quote]

I''m not demeaning the achievement, I''m demeaning his part in it ;-)

Any manager who can claim to be the pivotal part in that success must have been able to at least look vaguely competent since then.

Having said that, I rather suspect that what happened to City is similar to what happened to Leicester - the players (and manager?) get a bit of success and, instead of trying as hard as they had been, assume that further success will be handed to them. Once that kind of rot sets in, it''s incredibly tough to turn it around.

Get a new manager in now who can work with the players and decide who''s worth keeping and who isn''t. There''s absolutely no point waiting until the close season and then faff around looking for a replacement, by which time the better players have already had their heads turned. The vultures will be swooping for the likes of the Murphys, Maddison, Pritchard, Howson, Pinto, the club needs to act now.