Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Haye V Bellew

So, as the result is going against us, let''s take outlets mind off things for a few seconds.

Hate V Bellew

Who will win??

My view, if Bellew can take Haye past Round 3 he has a chance but I''m going Haye!!!!!

haye in the first 2

he might be getting on but haye is a stone of muscle heavier than bellew, bellew looks like a sunday league footballer, if he connects bellew wont get up

its a bit of a farce, shouldnt really be happening but i guess eddie hearns got to eat

Agreed. Though I think Bellew may last until the 3rd. Haye may hold off completely destroying him for fear of scaring Joshua off. He has his detractors but Haye is a tough, clinical heavyweight who no one would honestly relish fighting. If he looks like he''s as good as he was, the big names of the division will avoid him.

If Bellew gets through 3 rounds then he could beat Hayes. Similar to when Williams beat Tyson.

However, pointless fight between two highly average fighters and I would love to see David Haye have some respect beaten into him. Won''t happen though. Disgusting human being and a stain on British boxing.

The bookies have Haye odds on, however, he''s had seven rounds in five years, his last two were pathetic, Bellew has been obviously far busier, so he has momentum. I really want Bellew to do a number on Haye but I don''t feel confident he will! If Bellew can land an early power punch he stands a chance but Hate has an extremely powerful shot of his own. Can''t wait!

I was impressed with an interview with Bellew on the radio the other night. Said he''d offered his training opponents, who were bigger and heavier than him £1k cash if they could knock him out. He''s well up for this fight. Good luck to him!

i watched a bellew fight on sky this week i dont think he has the power to bother haye

like others have said haye is fit and heavy he lands one big punch early and bellew is gone

Pointless and boring fight that they''ve had to tart up by having this fake war of words over the media. They''ll be hugging and best friends again after the final bell, I love boxing but lately it''s been getting like WWE with all the fake rivalries and forced, pre meditated drama happening infront of the cameras.

I might have actually watched it if they hadn''t been hyping it up as some huge event for British boxing and some epic rivalry. They must think we''re all gullible and thick as pig sh1t.

A boring draw where Haye suffers a career ending injury would be the best result.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Anyone know what time they are due to kick off ?[/quote]

Its ment to start around 10ish but probably 10.30 I reckon mate

Awesome fight, even better result! Unfortunately we will now hear Haye bleating about having a dodgy leg! I would say he used it as an excuse as he knew he was in amongst a man who wanted it more, not necessarily a better boxer but someone who just purely wanted it more! I really hope this is last we hear of Haye, his time has been and gone.

Further, Shane Mcquigan is a p1ss poor trainer and is only in his position thanks to his Father. If I was in his camp I''d be trying to find a better trainer pronto!

Got to love Paulie Malignaggi though, his interview after his loss was awesome! Going to be a top rate co-commentator in the future, so knowledgeable!

Was a good fight, indeed.

I think the right man won, but shame about Hayes Achilles. Hope they rematch, and both remain injury free, so it''s a good heavyweight battle.

Probably worked out quite well for Haye. Looks a hero for carrying on injured but now doesn''t have to get in the ring with AJ and get battered.

The Nightfly wrote the following post at 2017-03-05 4:51 AM:

Awesome fight, even better result! Unfortunately we will now hear Haye bleating about having a dodgy leg! I would say he used it as an excuse as he knew......

To be fair Haye didn''t use it as an excuse in his post bout interview but was magnanimous in stating the better fighter won......and he has in fact had overnight surgery on a ruptured Achilles apparently.

I hurt my achilles running the line for my son''s footy team , I didnt rupture it but whatever I did was bloody agony I limped for about a month. Haye showed courage just to carry on , I wanted bellew to win but as soon as he spoke after the fight I wished he''d lost! Also ed hearn is the slimiest man on the planet.