Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

By 5pm tomorrow

After another abject away defeat, I think finally the reality will set in for the most deluded of happy clappers that the season is over (and has been for a long time).

See that''s the thing with happy clappers, they just carry on supporting their team whatever the result. The next game will come round soon enough. They''ll look forward to it. Get behind the team and hope for the best. You''ll just see it as another opportunity to hope for the worst and then enjoy that if it happens. I love spending time with happy clappers. Who loves spending time with you?

[quote user="Keith Scott"]After another abject away defeat, I think finally the reality will set in for the most deluded of happy clappers that the season is over (and has been for a long time).[/quote]the reality is when we win you thieving bin filth will be no where to be seenmuch as your grubby little club was when creditors came callingso why not help your club instead, there must be plenty of charity collection boxes in pubs in binlandwho knows, you might raise enough have that poor old donkey on your badge put out to grass

Hey Nutty, if only there was a pub somewhere, where Keith could go and chat to like minded folks.......

Instead of keep coming on here, throwing a line out, and then retreating to a darkened corner of your bedroom, go to the bathroom (no, don''t reach for the loo roll on this occasion) and have a look in the mirror. Once you have done that, stop giggling, like an excited 3 year old and seriously start looking for a life. It is beyond pathetic.

I''m with you Yorkshire, good luck to the lads and hope the Y''army have a great day out. They don''t arf deserve it 👍

I can guarantee you won''t be about if we win Keith. Because us winning isn''t enjoyable to you.

Because you''re dirty Ipswich scum.

Crabbycanary wrote;

Instead of keep coming on here, throwing a line out, and then retreating to a darkened corner of your bedroom, go to the bathroom (no, don''t reach for the loo roll on this occasion) and have a look in the mirror. Once you have done that, stop giggling, like an excited 3 year old and seriously start looking for a life. It is beyond pathetic.

Exactly, and would add to this, Keith you have this way of starting a thread then doing a vanishing act, if you were any sort of Norwich fan you would stay around and debate your beliefs?

But then again you probably have less bottle than Mezut Ozil, was going to call you yellow belly, but don''t think there is an ounce of yellow in you, binner.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]See that''s the thing with happy clappers, they just carry on supporting their team whatever the result. The next game will come round soon enough. They''ll look forward to it. Get behind the team and hope for the best. You''ll just see it as another opportunity to hope for the worst and then enjoy that if it happens. I love spending time with happy clappers. Who loves spending time with you?[/quote]Must be great supporting failure as if its success , sort of living in a world of your own . Do you apply this logic just to football or accept whatever crap is served up to you in life generally .

[quote user="Flash Gordon"]the reality is when we win you thieving bin filth will be no where to be seenmuch as your grubby little club was when creditors came callingso why not help your club instead, there must be plenty of charity collection boxes in pubs in binlandwho knows, you might raise enough have that poor old donkey on your badge put out to grass [/quote]Very much doubt there is a single charity box left in a pub in binland, they will all have been removed to line the pockets of any scum passing through................

[quote user="Time to go Delia"][quote user="nutty nigel"]See that''s the thing with happy clappers, they just carry on supporting their team whatever the result. The next game will come round soon enough. They''ll look forward to it. Get behind the team and hope for the best. You''ll just see it as another opportunity to hope for the worst and then enjoy that if it happens. I love spending time with happy clappers. Who loves spending time with you?[/quote]Must be great supporting failure as if its success , sort of living in a world of your own . Do you apply this logic just to football or accept whatever crap is served up to you in life generally .[/quote]
I''m exactly the same in my life off here as on here. There''s scores of posters who can vouch for that. You aren''t are you!? 

If you''re a fan you support your club whatever happens! I have been critical of ncfc this season but I am supporting thme today, tomorrow, whenever and in whichever league they play in. OP is just one of a "surrogate" who might as well stop following NCFC as far as I am concerned...

We all always want our team to win. Even Highland! You do get fed up though of the likes of KS because it is relentless in the negativity.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Supporting your club means wanting the best for them. We have different views on what the best actually is, that''s all.[/quote]Well said Hairy.

[quote user="Flash Gordon"][quote user="Keith Scott"]After another abject away defeat, I think finally the reality will set in for the most deluded of happy clappers that the season is over (and has been for a long time).[/quote]the reality is when we win you thieving bin filth will be no where to be seenmuch as your grubby little club was when creditors came callingso why not help your club instead, there must be plenty of charity collection boxes in pubs in binlandwho knows, you might raise enough have that poor old donkey on your badge put out to grass [/quote]Lol (in a non-funny way)