Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Alexit - in our out?

Out.

No vitriol- gave it all he had, but signings have been shocking.

Out - it''s a no brainer.

We also need to clear out the dead wood and plan for the future.

Lafferty, Bassong, Turner, Martin, Whittaker, Naismith, Dorrans, Mulumbu - all out.

After listening to what Jerome had to say it has to be out. He has clearly lost the dressing room in more ways than one.

Out, he should have gone in November. The. Cook said, if memory serves me right, in her Times interview that she. Wished she could go on the pitch and ask the fans if she should keep the manager. So what''s stopping her? Has she run out of cooking sherry and can''t be having us?

I thought the plan was for 10 years of Neil? Given how tetchy we were today at Wednesday, people, other than the happy clappers, will start to get mildly cross soon. And, yes, his tenure should be ended within the first decade but I suspect the owners think otherwise.

F**k me have we seriously still got to be asking this question?

The inept pr1ck should have gone months ago

Out, I fail to see how anyone, including our Board, can defend his away record and the shambolic defending that he is responsible for.

Situations change.

Towards the end of last year I wanted him out. Then came January and he did enough, so accepting he was probably here till the end of the season I was prepared to get behind him.

I was even prepared to sleep on this before jumping. But having listened to the post match interviews - well is it possible to draw any hope from them? Err No!

I also look at the January window and our big money signing, the one that is supposed to give that vital edge to the team, who is not showing enough to be be given a chance off the bench in a hopeless cause.

So I will add to the OUT count.

With some regret as He comes across a decent fellow honest in interviews, but we need more than that! The time has come, quite simply enough is enough.

OTBC

I should have added that without an experienced CEO in place we should not expect much in terms of an immediate replacement.

Alan Irvine in temporary charge would be my bet.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]There are a few clappers conspicuous by their absence, so the ''1'' may be slightly understated.[/quote]You won''t get much response from the clappers. If Delia & Co want him as our manager that''s OK by them.Out for me

[quote user="Len"]In. He needs more time.[/quote]

More time to do what precisely Len?

Another transfer window beyond the 4 or 5 he has had, where he has failed to strengthen the squad where really required? Another season beyond the two failures he has had? More time to start learning from his mistakes perhaps?

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"][quote user="Len"]In. He needs more time.[/quote]

More time to do what precisely Len?

Another transfer window beyond the 4 or 5 he has had, where he has failed to strengthen the squad where really required? Another season beyond the two failures he has had? More time to start learning from his mistakes perhaps?[/quote]The longer he''s here, the more likely we''ll Delia and her extended family forced out. Apparently I''m a binner for thinking this!