Sign in to follow this  
djc

stick it up your a*** Delia!

I''m not renewing for next season if AN remains.

Enough is enough.

Yes it is the way to speak to her.

Unless you want to spoon her!

After 30 odd years I''ve decided to give it a rest, bored with this set up, 20 years where we had the chances to kick on in the last seven years we''ve just threaded water. Now we lost the two driving forces in Bowkett & McNally we''re back to the good old days.......

I just wish that they would fuck off. They get an easy ride here, it''s embarrassing

Spoon. The title of this thread is not an insult at Delia. Its a statement of intent that I''m not investing more money in her toy whilst they sit back and ruin it.

She didn''t save the club, Watling did. She and MWJ are the ones calling the shots and are fully responsible for us having a manager who s way out of his depth. Another thrashing today with the same defensive errors match after match says it all. Why would we need a defensive coach when we have Scotland''s answer to Walter Mitty managing the squad?

After this season I''m done with the club whilst Delia Smith and her family are here.

Why anybody would put millions of pounds of their own money to prop up a football club- not a business ever likely to show any return on investment - and for their only reward to be week in week abuse from binners and keyboard warrior scrotes who struggle to pay their own rent each month - well, it''s beyond me.

The woman''s a saint. Treat her with respect please.

Jamie Witherspoon wrote the following post at 04/03/2017 5:35 PM:

Why anybody would put millions of pounds of their own money to prop up a football club- not a business ever likely to show any return on investment - and for their only reward to be week in week abuse from binners and keyboard warrior scrotes who struggle to pay their own rent each month - well, it''s beyond me.

The woman''s a saint. Treat her with respect please.

If they sold their shares in the club I''d imagine they would see significant returns on their ''investment''

Well they do in respect of being owners top drink, food, publicity, etc. And add to this that the clubs worth is pretty much bigger thanks to modern football I don''t think they''ve done too bad out of the 8 million or so they have invested in 20 odd years!

I can''t think of many other owners investing less into a club in the top two divisions!

Jamie Witherspoon wrote the following post at 04/03/2017 5:47 PM:

But they don''t.

Maybe they should

Jamie Witherspoon wrote the following post at 04/03/2017 5:54 PM:

Look out, here comes Generation Snowflake.

Waaaah

I AM ENTITLED TO SUPPORT A PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB!

Waaaah

Etc.

You''re embarrassing yourself now

The "fans" who turn on the owners because they don''t like the way the results are going are the ones embarrassing themselves.

I am serenely suggesting you see the bigger picture.

As supporters and fans, we deserve nothing. We give our support through thick and thin.

If you don''t want to go any more, don''t renew your season ticket. Stop buying your casual tickets.

If you don''t go, then you contribute nothing. Football costs money. Listening to the wireless every Saturday makes you a leech, and if you don''t put in then you don''t get a say in how things unfold.

Too many kiddies on here who think their opinion matters. It doesn''t. You don''t. Man up. Do something, or shut the hell up.

Lol. I haven''t read a single comment on here by anyone saying we ''deserve'' anything. The facts are that we were one of the favoured teams for promotion this season. The season has probably been more disastrous than even the biggest pessimists could have imagined. The manager has fallen massively short of expectations that the board would have set out for him for this season and as a result he should pay with his job and the board should come out and accept that they have got this season badly wrong.

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]The "fans" who turn on the owners because they don''t like the way the results are going are the ones embarrassing themselves.

I am serenely suggesting you see the bigger picture.

As supporters and fans, we deserve nothing. We give our support through thick and thin.

If you don''t want to go any more, don''t renew your season ticket. Stop buying your casual tickets.

If you don''t go, then you contribute nothing. Football costs money. Listening to the wireless every Saturday makes you a leech, and if you don''t put in then you don''t get a say in how things unfold.

Too many kiddies on here who think their opinion matters. It doesn''t. You don''t. Man up. Do something, or shut the hell up.[/quote]You are Tom Smith and I claim my £5.