Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Neil installed as favourite for the Rangers job

Please let this happen. Don''t get greedy and ask for compensation just take any opportunity to get rid without a payoff.

Is this the answer to our prayers? Please be true 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Could work well for all parties, Neil leaves without having to walk, we avoid the £2 million payoff, Rangers avoid paying because we waive compensation to smooth the move.

Maybe he''ll buy Andreu off us as well?!

I''m trying hard not to get too excited; it''ll all end in disappointment.

On a previous thread ''irvine to rangers''

City 2nd wrote the following post at 21/02/2017 1:22 PM:

AN would not manage Rangers, wrong colour!

problem is they are broke and we are reportedly paying him very well. I doubt that Rangers can pay him on the same level we currently are.

Other reasons aside, I would be a tad peed off, if he upped and went, after all the faith shown to him by the Board, when the brown stuff was being flung at the fan (not a customer/supporter, but an electric one)

[quote user="Jim Smith"]problem is they are broke and we are reportedly paying him very well. I doubt that Rangers can pay him on the same level we currently are.[/quote]Nail hit on head Jim.

More likely to be Derek McInnes from Aberdeen if Rangers can raid the penny jar and find the compensation.

Apples

How funny if he does walk, the fans have been calling for his head, so if he walks there will be a certain amount of ''how dare he, I''m sure!''

Cake and eating it springs to mind.

How ironic that after most of us wanting him out for large parts of this season he might be the one to actually leave us!

Should we not let him, like, just for the lols?

Yorkshire Canary wrote the following post at 28/02/2017 4:28 PM:

Fantastic news if true get rid of him and compensation

I''d imagine if there is any truth in this that it would be an agreement that suits all parties so the compensation would be wavered, and we get to move on with another manager without having to pay the reported £2 million to sack him.

If Rangers are struggling for money could somebody set up a Just Giving page to help them out to get AN. Count me in for £100.

I''ll put in and double it if he promises to take Naismith, Jarvis, Whitts & Mulumbu with him!

This would certainly be a good thing.Saves us a bit of dosh and the Board a whole lot of unpleasantness. To be fair although they play in a Championship-at-best league Rangers are a huge club and I''d imagine he''d want to go there even if he has to take a pay cut.I think it will happen.